Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Apr 24, 2024, 07:22:21 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Counseling Update

Started by dipper, Oct 29, 2006, 09:40:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dipper

SS is in court ordered counseling....well, we had wanted him in counseling two years ago.  maybe he wouldnt be on probation if that had happened....

At any rate, in August the counselor was giving test results and asked about their concerns.  BM instantly went off about me.  She became very hostile and started to storm out but the counselor stopped her.  

The counselor wanted to meet with dh this month, so he went in Friday.  The counselor told dh that he is pleased with ss' progress and response to the adhd medication.  He also said ss has a strong relationship with dh and that ss is fond of me.  However, ss has some strong issues with bm..and that he doesnt actually like her at this time.  He said ss resents her....she has made bad choices....and that she was very hostile when they all met together before....

Of course, he wants to continue seeing ss as he thinks he can help him deal with all of this.....

I am actually glad for counseling sake that she did flip out that day, it proved to an authority figure how this situation really is...