Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Mar 28, 2024, 09:27:11 AM

Login with username, password and session length

What happened to all the second wives?

Started by sylphreturns, Dec 20, 2006, 12:48:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sylphreturns

Hi, I was once here.. imabean emailed me to come back... but I don't know where everyone is!

I was sylph, before that, I was Eeyore a long long time ago ;)

LAK

imabean

I'm glad you found us.:)  I hope you didn't think I was stalking you but I had bookmarked your website wayyy back when you first posted about it and I thought I'd give it a try and see if you'd respond.  We were all mentioning how you hadn't checked in for a long time and we missed you!

I'm sure Buff or LAK can help you get your password/login reset if you need it.  

I'm so glad you are back!

BelleMere

sylphreturns

ohmigosh, I have sooooo much to update!  I want to share... I hope to be back on that board some time soon! :)

Ref

Wow...talk about old school!

Some of us had to change our identity because of stalkers and some because we are total idiots and couldn't figure out how to log on to the new format under our old name (yup, that would be me).

Welcome back!
Ref

junglechicken

I miss your photos!  Update soon, please!

notnew

We are still here - also good site is //www.smoms.com. Mess of 2nd wives club members here are there too.

I remember you! I can't "out" myself - there could be lurkers so I've got to lay low.

4honor

I am just less verbal than I was before.
A true soldier fights, not because he hates what is in front of him, but because he loves whats behind him...dear parents, please remember not to continue to fight because you hate your ex, but because you love your children.