Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Mar 28, 2024, 06:17:36 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Christmas letter from my Stepson

Started by wysiwyg, Dec 29, 2006, 01:28:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wysiwyg

Thought I would share the greatest gift from my step son that came in the form of a handwritten letter as he was denied the ability to go shopping for his dad and siblings:

"Merry Christmas!  First of all I want to thank you for everything you have ever done for me.  I'm lucky to have you as a mom (Better than the one I live with).  You listen to me, talk to me, give me advide and you understand waht I am going through.  It's great to talk to you, but the bad of it is that it might be every other weekend.  But the time we do spend to gether is great.  I wouldn't trade it for anything.  Thank you for being there whenever I have needed help in any type of situation.  And I love you very much."

Kitty C.

What a WONDERFUL gift!!!!!!!!!!!  Makes all the pain and suffering you go thru worthwhile, doesn't it?  Obviously you have done an excellent job in your part of raising him and you have EVERY reason to be proud of him!!!!  Way to go, Wy!
Handle every stressful situation like a dog........if you can't play with it or eat it, pee on it and walk away.......

Sunshine1

is he?  My SS's live with us and it still shocks me when I get stuff like this.  This year the presents that were made at school were labeled "mom" and stuff under the tree.  When Christmas Day rolled around, I was presented with them!  It was so awesome!

BUT, I do include BM and their sisters, we ALWAYS get presents for them from them no matter what.  Even thought the candy we sent her I would love to see her choke on it and suffocate, but that's my own personal problem, the boys see who is nicer and feel less stressed when you do stuff like that.

Obviously your SS knows who is in his corner.  That is so cute!

wysiwyg

He is 15 that is what is so awesome!  He got a cell phone from his BM for his b day and he was showing me it and in the contact, his monther is listed by first name and I am listed as Mom.  I told him that he should probably change that as I did not want his mom to get mad at him, he said "who cares"?  SHe made such an issue out of him calling me mom to the mediator that she drageed the child in to a session to be questioned by the mediator and he toldthe mediator that he called me mom because "I am like a mom to him".