Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Mar 29, 2024, 04:30:34 AM

Login with username, password and session length

what would you do

Started by allajody, Jan 17, 2007, 07:33:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

allajody

dh ex has been doing searches for me on at a school search engine... what would you do?  I feel like post some wonderful family pics but haven't.  

Sunshine1

Now this is just me, but this is your golden ticket to mess with her.  I would post all wonderful things about your family, pictures, blogs about your happy happy life.

I KNOW BM is spying on me on myspace, so I am REAL careful with what I put on there but to her, we live in a house made of gold and we grow candy flowers and cotton candy trees and all is sweet and peachy keen at our house....oh yea and lots and lots of fun pictures on vacation, dad and the kids etc etc..

Its very childish but it will make you feel good.  :)  I get great therapy from it since she tries to have me arrested every other week.

Ref

I think I laughed so hard I almost threw-up my breakfast!

Thanks for the laugh-

Ref

junglechicken

I would do nothing.  If our bm tried to search for me, I'd imagine she'd get pretty bored pretty quickly.

Just think she must feel rather useless, if she's wasting her time trying to find you online.  Guess she must think about you a lot!  That's her problem - not yours.

As for your pics, or anything else you might want to post - just remember, it is the Internet, and anyone can find things they want to find, if they try hard enough.  It can be a total stranger you've never heard of, or it can be your bm.  So just go according to your comfort level with that.

MixedBag

only you really know the answer to this because you should do whatever you are comfortable with.

As many here know, my EX#2's girlfriend created this beautiful site back around 2000-2001.  I found it while surfing the web.  She had included a separate page on my son.  She also posted several of their wedding pictures on a separate part of the site, and another part contained pictures of their older daughter.

Shortly after I shared the location of my son's pictures all hell broke loose for me and several members of a another web site because my "story" is incredible and falls into the category of a true soap opera, only I'm living it.

It was her choice to take the website down.

Since I know she is even here, reading, printing, and searching for me on the web, I choose not to share pictures.  And the few that they do get to see about my life with our son are because I do have a good life.. and let them get jealous over what they see.  No problem.

Only you know how much of your private life you are willing to share and what you are comfortable with.