Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Apr 19, 2024, 05:21:46 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Never gonna believe it....

Started by Sunshine1, Feb 24, 2007, 07:08:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sunshine1

DH was cleaning out his desk yesterday and came across his CS password and pin to look it up on the internet.  Since BM is on disability there is no active CS order.

Previous to her going on disability she was almost 1000.00 in arrears ...with no order to collect as we were told.  Well DH got a new CS worker and apparently loves her job!

DH received 426.00 yesterday!!!!  After 3 years of nothing!..oh wait he does get 26.00 a month from SSA.  I forget about that.

So I went in and looked around on the CS website and she has every red flag available on her except for two...suspending her passport and jail time.  A little birdie told us that she HAD to pay it because they were going to take her license!  Whoo hoooo.

Why we are excited about her paying this off is once she does, it closes in that county.  Once it closes and she gets nice and comfortable in her job (which we know she is working fulltime and receiving benefits) we can file in OUR county.  The county its in now is backwoods and would let you pay with chickens and eggs if they could get away with it.

We went out and spent the money on the kids...it was really fun!

dipper

That is great news!!  Those little surprises lift our spirits so much, dont they?

Sunshine1

Well, its just the point that she owes it.  We don't really need it and DH would rather have the tax deduction over her paying him every month.   She can't keep a job so the inconsistancy and filings and submit this or that to CS is just a pain in the you know what.  It would be nice for her to contribute to their sporting fees and what not, but these kids are not without much.  We both make a very good living.

What was really fun is what we spent it on... I'm sure I will get scolded but technically it is for the kids.  We do ALOT of driving between homes, visits and work.  Most of the time the kids go in the van with me because I have the flip down DVD player, but now they want to go with Dad in the truck because he has new dual screen DVD players for them to watch!  :)

BM doesn't know yet, but they can't wait to tell her...heh heh. Ok that was my 2 minutes of enjoyment.  :)