Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Apr 20, 2024, 08:30:05 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Just needing to vent

Started by stepmom, Feb 27, 2007, 12:34:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

stepmom

After a great weekend with the kids, we were dropping them off at BM's house. BM and her boyfriend were outside.  She immediately comes over to the car and tells the kids to go in the house.  No goodbyes to us...nothing.  The kids were trying to talk to us but she kept telling them to go in the house.  My husband gets their bags and puts them in the yard beside the driveway since BM won't even let them get their bags out of the car.  Just as we were about to drive off, BM picks up the bags (suitcases) and hits the side of my car with them!!!!! Can you believe that???!!!! I was shaking I was so mad.  Then to top it off her and her boyfriend shoot us a bird!!!! My SS who is 7 was standing on the porch and witnessed all of this!!!! So of course we had to call the police and file a report.  I can't believe that she would do that....well actually I can but still.  It didn't damage the car too bad but there are several scratches.  I just cannot believe the lengths that she will go to to try and make us mad or say something.

Several days after this my oldest SD told us that she went in the house and told them that we were harrassing them and yelling at them.  Which is a lie and we can prove it because we recorded it.  She is always up to something to try to make the kids turn against us.  I think that they have learned by now that not everything they hear is true.

Anyways just needed to vent!!

dipper

This woman sounds psycho.  I am so glad you had this recorded.  i wouldnt go near this woman without a tape recorder/videocam......she is really mean.

stepmom

Yes she is very crazy!!!! We carry a recorder everywhere we go when it involves the children because you can't ever tell what she might do or say.  We are now starting to bring a video camera when we go pick up the kids, which is sad thing to have to do, but if we don't then we have no proof.  We are in the process of trying to get a mutual meeting place.  Hopefully it will all work out.