Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Mar 28, 2024, 03:17:32 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Calling all step-moms.....

Started by BeachBum22, Mar 07, 2007, 12:55:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BeachBum22

I'm looking for a website just for step-moms where I can talk and vent without being judged or "scolded" for how I feel.

Any suggestions?

Sherry1

notnew

knoot7

>I'm looking for a website just for step-moms where I can talk
>and vent without being judged or "scolded" for how I feel.
>
>Any suggestions?
>
>
>
>
//www.istepfamily.com -

after a while it feels like home. Good not only for Step-moms but also great for step-dads, bio dads, bio moms, etc....

there is no scolding or telling how it should work, only real life experiences from real life people.

BeachBum22

I think SPARC is awesome but I feel it's geared more for informational purposes. I didn't want to clutter up the forums with drama.

I used to go on another site for step-mom's but one day it just disappeared. I kinda went through withdrawls =)

Thanks for the links!

wendl

lol many of us here are stepmom and vent here as well as get and give advise.  I have been on here for many years and their are many other old timers here that could be helpful to you.

**These are my opinions, they are not legal advice**

Sunshine1

Where have you been?  How is everythng going?  Haven't seen you in a while, that must mean things are good!?

:)

wendl

Yea I have been missing in action since we moved to MT.

OMG I LOVE IT.  We live in a little town on the base of Big Mountain.  It is beautiful all year round. We don't have to deal with CITY CRAP.

WHOOO NO more traffice, no more driving 1 1/2hrs to see if someone will be at the exchange, now the kids take the train to visit or family pick them up when they come to visit us.

Since we've moved I have been back ONCE (since 10/04) Dh has been back 2 or 3x to get the kids (usually family picks them up for us)

I do not miss any traffic, crappy people and so on and so on.

Jake has adjusted well, it was a little hard at 1st, total culture shock of him.  He loves winter, he is up on the mountain almsot everyday on the weekend.  In the spring he is out riding his bike, playing baseball (they came in 2nd in state last year).  In the summer all the kids jump of the walking bridge or go to the beach.

We go hunting, fishing, horseback riding, skiing (I tried didn't like it) Bon fire (yep we have em even in the snow)

We just love it, DH is doing great, totally relaxed now with really no worries, we are finally enjoying life and living life. (even though we miss his kids)

I miss everyone,  I am going to try to be on more now that we are settled.

Hugs to all.

Have you heard from LAH I haven't talked to her for quite some time.

Kitty C.

When (yes, WHEN) I win the lottery, I will buy a 'large' property in MT, preferably in NW MT, build my dream log home, and live happily ever after, LOL!  :-)

But for right now, I'll have someone to visit if I can at least get there for vacation!!!!! :-)

I'm so happy for you guys!  You've been thru so much and you deserve all the happiness you can find!
Handle every stressful situation like a dog........if you can't play with it or eat it, pee on it and walk away.......

wendl

LOL I live in NW MT, I live in Whitefish which is close to the base of Big Mountain.

We are saving to buy a starter home, When we are done paying CS I want a log home and a HORSE or two. DH wants a large parcel so he can build 1 a dirtbike race track, to have a rally car race track. I told him OK as long as I get my horse.

I love it here. Such a better place to raise kids than in WA where we lived before. No gang crap, kids are basically well mannered. school omg, the kids will get in trouble if they spit on the sidewalk, even outside of school as it is a reflection on the school and community.

They hold the kids accountable, they also will get 1 warning if they are out past the siren (10pm curfew).

I am so glad we made the move, it was scary as I have always lived very close to where I grew up.

HEHE your welcome anytime.