Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Mar 28, 2024, 12:20:53 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Kitty,

Started by wendl, Mar 21, 2007, 05:23:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wendl

Does your DH like to hunt, fish, camp etc.  We have good hunting, fishing year round (haha I even enjoy Ice Fishing).

It is cool in the winter the kids will skate on the lake.

If you DH like those things he would be happy here, (slow paced too).

Pay isn't as good as WA, BUT the cost of living is lower and no sales tax (except in Whitefish, so we shop down the road as whitefish just has mainly tourist stores.

Send me and email I would love to send you some pictures. [email protected].

Wendl

**These are my opinions, they are not legal advice**

Kitty C.

Yep, we're definitely an outdoorsy kind of family!  Not only fishing in the summer or winter and camping, but snowmobiling as well.  I told DH that I would love to live somewhere where a snowmobile is also considered a 'mode of transportation', not just a 'recreational vehicle', LOL!  And if he could find a railroad to work at (and a hospital or EMS service for me), I'd almost have him convinced!  Unfortunately, I know he would never want to be that far away from SS and, unless we won the lottery and sued for physical custody, we'd see very little of him.

You have mail!
Handle every stressful situation like a dog........if you can't play with it or eat it, pee on it and walk away.......

wendl

lol well they just built a new hospital in Whitefish, they are tearing down the old one.

Lots of medical jobs here, my sons friends mom work in the delivery department (she is the head I believe) she moved here the same time we did from Spokane.

LMOA--4 wheelers here are driven on the roads, it is so funny driving thru Kalispell and seeing someone on the street driving a 4 wheeler.  We could kick ourselves, we sold my inlaws 2 snowmobiles 6 months before we moved here (we didn't know at the time we would be moving to a state that we could actually ride them more than once a year.

The train station is in downtown whitefish, that is how my stepmoms get here (nice 3 block walk from my house)

Pop me an email and I will send some pictures.