Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Apr 19, 2024, 06:53:16 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Calling all step-moms.....

Started by BeachBum22, Mar 07, 2007, 12:55:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kitty C.

..........I'm packing up and heading out there, LOL!  That's EXACTLY where I want to go!  I even have DS convinced, but I'm still working on DH.  Like I said, you're living my dream!  But you can't believe how happy I am for you.  You guys have been thru he!! and back, so you deserve all the happiness you can find...........and it looks like you've found it!  CONGRATULATIONS!  :-)
Handle every stressful situation like a dog........if you can't play with it or eat it, pee on it and walk away.......

Sunshine1

I am so happy you are doing well Wendl!  I am not a mountain girl however.  You will find me on a beach in the southern regions of Texas in front of a bonfire.  I love the gulf area and plan on heading there in June of 2015.  LOL!  :)  Could be sooner if I can convince DH.

I'm trying to sell him on the "year round school" in the town I want to go to. I can't believe cities still do the cerfew siren!!!!  We used to have one in the town I grew up in.  When I was a little kid and they would go off,  I would say.."Oh..its time for the teenagers to go home."  LOL!!!

Sounds like you are in your paradise, and that's so cool!  Congrats!!  Very glad to hear all is well!

SMBlues

This site is awsome...just us stepmoms

http://stepmoms2gether.11.forumer.com/index.php