Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Apr 23, 2024, 08:22:24 AM

Login with username, password and session length

For all you oldtimers out there...

Started by wendl, Jun 18, 2007, 05:41:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wendl

Many of you know me and things I have gone thru.

Many know I had a miscarriage in 2004.

Well we have good NEWS................After 3yrs of trying after the miscarraige we are now expecting.

I am so excited, (tired and sick) but excited.

Thought I would share.

Things have been going great w/ the stepkids and my son and dh since we moved to MT. Love it life is sooo good.

Hugs to all of you, miss chatting w/ the old gang.

**These are my opinions, they are not legal advice**

Kitty C.

I'm SO happy for you guys!  After all you've all been thru, you deserve all the happiness in the world, and adding a wee one to your family just makes it all that much better.  Guess that mountain air is doing wonders for you all, right???!!!

:-)   Doing the 'happy dance' with you!  :-)
Handle every stressful situation like a dog........if you can't play with it or eat it, pee on it and walk away.......

MixedBag

hope all goes well!

Sunshine1

Congratulations!  That is great news!! 3 years???  We have been trying for 6 months, guess I won't get too discouraged!  I am soooo happy for you!!

:)  :)  :)  :)  :)

Davy

... and I bet you have a very happy pappy on your hands as well !!!!

backwardsbike

Congratulations to you and yours.  Best of luck!

lucky

Congratulations!!!

You guys SOOOOO deserve this!

[em]Lucky

Lead your life so you wouldn't be ashamed to sell the family parrot to the town gossip.
- Will Rogers[em]
Lucky

Lead your life so you wouldn't be ashamed to sell the family parrot to the town gossip. ~  Will Rogers

wendl

Went in for my ultrasound, baby doing good.

So we are excited lol my 15yr old told me if its a girl he is moving out.  I say whooo then I don't need to get you your seasons ski pass, new boots or bindings.

I am starting to feel better.  Stepsons are here for the summer, we are all having fun, dh and I bought them a motorcycle and they are doing really really well riding it.

I will update more again.

msme

Congrats!!!! I just got back on the board. I sure have missed everyone. I will keep you in my prayers. God bless you all
msme
You never get a second chance to make a first impression!

dsm

How exciting!  It's time for you and your DH to enjoy things.

Let us know how things progress and how baby is doing every so often.

:)

==============================================================================

dsm - 36; DH - 40; SD - 17; LO - 11; BB - 4
------------------
3 Cheap Entertainment cats - Sam,  Snoop & Dagger
------------------
Live, Love, and Laugh
------------------
dsm - 44
DH - 48
SD - 26
LO - 19
BB - 12
1 demon who provides cheap entertainment of the fluffy and furry kind.

My mantra - it's time for me to do for me and mine so we can live in the present and not fret about the past nor worry about the future.  What is, is

hoosierpapa4

wendl

Dsm,
Thanks it has been a long time.  Things are soo much better since we moved to another state, we are enjoying life and everything, even though we do miss my dh's boys, we only see them 2x a year, but when they are here we all have a great time with NO STRESS which makes up for the less time with have with them we can actually enjoy everything.

4honor

A true soldier fights, not because he hates what is in front of him, but because he loves whats behind him...dear parents, please remember not to continue to fight because you hate your ex, but because you love your children.

FatherTime

You cannot hide.
:-)

tick, tock, tick, tock ...

Congratulations, Wendl :D

FatherTime