Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Apr 19, 2024, 03:07:26 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Update for all you oldtimers

Started by wendl, Oct 01, 2007, 11:45:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wendl

Many of you know in my last post that I was pregnant.

At 4 months 7/27/07 I was put on bed rest for the remainder of my pregnancy.

At 22 weeks (8/28/07) I went into pre-term labor and due to the risk of my life and the babies we had to let nature do its thing.  I delivered my baby boy at 1:11pm and he died at birth (Just to little still to make it).

I am taking things day by day, it has been really hard.  I am not online much as I don't have internet at this time, but go check emails down at the library.

Thanks to all my friends here.  I miss chatting with you all.

MixedBag

yikes!  Sending condolences...and prayers.

Ref

speciallady

coming your way sweetie...

Kitty C.

Oh, wendl!  I am SO sorry for you and your family!  It just seems like there has been so much sorrow lately..........between DH and I, we have lost 3 family members in the last 6 weeks.  Our prayers are with you and your family...........
Handle every stressful situation like a dog........if you can't play with it or eat it, pee on it and walk away.......

dipper

dsm

I don't get out to this board as much as I should.  I'm so sorry to hear of this happening to you.  I hope you are healing and getting through okay.

I know how difficult it is.  BTDT.  Mine was at 16 weeks.  Give yourself time.  

((((HUGS))))

==============================================================================

dsm - 36; DH - 40; SD - 18; LO - 11; BB - 4
------------------
It's time for me to do for me and mine.  The others can worry about themselves for awhile.
dsm - 44
DH - 48
SD - 26
LO - 19
BB - 12
1 demon who provides cheap entertainment of the fluffy and furry kind.

My mantra - it's time for me to do for me and mine so we can live in the present and not fret about the past nor worry about the future.  What is, is