Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Mar 28, 2024, 06:14:46 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Just a hello

Started by wendl, Jan 15, 2008, 08:13:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wendl

Hope everyone had a nice Christmas, mine was a struggle with what happened a few months ago, but we were blessed to have my stepkids come for Christmas.

The new year brought sorrow, mainly with the struggle of what happened a few month ago (most of you already know)

I am just taking things day by day, I have my good days and days were all I do is cry.  But it has only been 4 months and I cry less now, but I am sure I will always cry for the loss.  I still cry over my fathers dead back in 1989.

I hope and pray everyone has a good 2008.

Hugs to all and since we have internet again I will probably be around more now.

**These are my opinions, they are not legal advice**

MixedBag

And a hello back!

Would be nice to have you around more often.

sending hugs and prayers your way!

Kitty C.

Great to see you again, wendl!  I've been praying for you and your family and I understand the loss.  I've been thinking about e-mailing you....there is a remote possibility that we may be taking a vacation to somewhere near you.  Tho my sense of distance may be completely out of whack!  We may be a few hundred miles away, too!

I was never so glad to see a year over as I did with 2007......it seems like it was rough on many people.  But 2008 is starting out good and looking more promising all the time.  I will still keep you in my thoughts and I will be in touch if we do plan to be in your area!
Handle every stressful situation like a dog........if you can't play with it or eat it, pee on it and walk away.......

wendl

email me anytime, my girlfriend I was so made at her she came to great falls (about a 4hr drive from us) to visit her uncle and our phone was off at the time so she couldn't get ahold of me, grrrr I haven't seen her in 15yrs.  She really wants to move back to MT, but she can't until her kids are older as she has 50/50 custody of her kids with her ex.

Well I better get to bed I am tired tonight.

Hugs to you all

**These are my opinions, they are not legal advice**