Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Mar 28, 2024, 11:46:05 PM

Login with username, password and session length

OMG! PBFH'S FALL VISITATION UPDATE!!!!! LONG BUT TOO GOOD!

Started by stepmom2b, Nov 26, 2003, 07:33:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

stepmom2b

This year was Psycho-mom's year for visitation during fall break.  Technically, it didn't start till Thursday morning but hubby agreed to her getting them yesterday, at 7 a.m., 2 days early.  If any of you remember, PBFH's husband is NOT allowed around the children UNLESS another adult is present other than PBFH.  So, Psycho mom calls at 6:30 a.m.  She is by herself, a 10 hour drive from KY to VA and she isn't "comfortable" coming to the house to pick the children up alone.  Okay, we don't buy for a minute that she IS by herself but we agree to meet her at a store close to the hotel where she is staying.  Before we leave, I called the hotel, asked for **** *****'s room, no answer, asked the clerk how many people checked in, he said 2.  So we meet Psycho-mom.  Hubby asks her who is with her, she repeats constantly "I'm by myself".  Hubby told her he knows that she is lying.  So, the children get in her car, we say our goodbyes and we leave before she does, going straight to her hotel.  I get out, to go in the office and ask what room is *** **** in and who do you think is waiting outside, sitting on a bench waiting for PBFH???!!!  HER HUSBAND!!!!  So, I go into the office, call 911.  Explain that PBFH is in contempt of custody order, explain about her husband, etc.....  In the meantime, here she comes, slammed on the breaks wehn she saw our car......  WE GET OUT, SHE GETS OUT, THE CHILDREN STAY IN HER CAR.  It is literally 25 degrees outside.  Her husband asks what isd going on.... he says she told him that it was okay for him to be around the kids.... she admits she lied because she thought hubby wouldn't let the kids go with her if he knew ****was with her...... she asks her husband to take a bus... he says no absolutely NOT.  She says she will buy bus tickets for her and the children.... he says "where are you gonna stay when youget to KY?"  so that didn't work.  the police come, we all talk separately, then hubby tells her the only way he will let the kids go is if he sees him get on a bus himself.  HE REFUSED.  The police told her she was in direct violation of the custody order and hubby DID NOT have to let the kids go with her.  In the end......she drove 10 hours for NOTHING.  HUBBY DID NOT LET HER HAVE THE CHILDREN FOR THIS VISIT.  Every word out of PBFH's mouth is a lie.. During her summer visit, the children were ALWAYS left in this man's care, UNSUPERVISED.  Then they were told NOT TO TELL ANYBODY or they would be in trouble.  We have had it with PBFH!  Let's just hope that for her Christmas visit, she will do the right thing.  

MKx2

Well ... y'all did the right thing, that's for sure.  Too bad the children had to be involved with it ...

My biggest concern after reading your post, you never once mentioned how the kids are about all of this ... they really should be your first concern considering what a horrible scene they had to witness ....

JMO

stepmom2b

the children were mad at their mom.....for her constantly lying to them.   she not only lied to us, she lied to them.  they have gone to therapy since we got custody... exactly one year ago today.  their lives are 110% better than one year ago.   they have been subjected to, as well as witnessed,  abuse from this man.  they were also threatened not to tell us aobut being with him unsupervised during the summer visit, or they would be in "trouble".  when they saw him there, they didn't WANT to go.  After they got in our car, the first thing our 7 yr old said was..."now we can have Thanksgiving together!"...  

StPaulieGirl

She's an idiot.  Why is she still with this guy, if he's so bad?  Why would she jeopardize her kids safety(nevermind her own), and risk not being able to see her kids?

Oh nevermind, she's a pbfh....

mudbunnies

please tell me you got a police report going? you can get a copy of it?

FILEIT  in the courthouse record......

when we have things like that...

we file the Notice of Non-Compliance and attach as Exhibits...

it protects you...consider it.

Happy Holidays to those kids... hope they enjoy it,

oneandonly

I was just thinkin bout ya when I read your post here~
Now, correct me if I'm wrong but isnt this guy not actually her husband? Wasnt there something about her being married to 2 men?
Glad everything settled down though, for the kids.
I dunno--I think her priorities are certainly screwed up and these children are of little or no importance to her...very sad.
(hugs to all of you~)

msme

your situation, I think I would be down at the court house today filing for supervised visitation. Ask the courts to restrict her visitation to a safe location in your town with qualified supervision. Maybe let her have 3 or 4 hours a day on the days she was supposed to have them.

Tell the kids that you believe it is very important that their mother be involved in their lives but since she seems to be having a problem making good choices & following the rules, this is the only way to make sure they are safe & still get to see her.

Good luck & God bless
msme

You never get a second chance to make a first impression!