Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Apr 16, 2024, 03:51:42 PM

Login with username, password and session length

I miss SPARC (not sure where to post this)

Started by 5mom, Nov 30, 2003, 08:26:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

5mom

I used to be here a long time ago and really miss it here :-(  and hope to return in full force even though we've successfully gotten custody of my stepsons and most issues are resolved.  The biomom hasn't been around in forever, calls maybe once a year.

I would love to give back a fraction of what I gained from this site in our time of need.   We had a horrid story to tell, but lived through it and successfully saved our boys who are now happily 15 and 12.  Seems like forever to go when I was crying myself to sleep at night wondering if we'd ever see them alive again (they were in serious danger from their biomother) It's been almost five years, so hard to believe.

I got wrapped up in life and although I'd still come in to read, I haven't been to SPARC in almost a year actively and miss everyone here.   Some may remember me, I see many new faces, but some old-timers as well still.

I hope I can actively help others and rejoin the family here :-)

:hug:

5mom  (soon to be 6mom BTW)

Brent

Kitty C.

Long time no hear from!!!!!!!!  I knew you were expecting, maybe a Christmas baby???

Please tell us your 'success story'........there are SO many newer people here and everyone can always use some positive news!

It's really great to hear from you again!!!!!!!!
Handle every stressful situation like a dog........if you can't play with it or eat it, pee on it and walk away.......

5mom

It's nice to read up here again and see so many new faces, which is sad too, but glad to see more and more fighting the good fight.  it's so good to see so many old timers too :-)

Actually, since I was last one regularly we've lost two babies - the first one was an early miscarriage and then I had a still born daughter in January of this year, which was very traumatic and life altering.  But, we're hopeful and trying one more time, pray we make it to March!

I think I will post a thread on our success because it was such a long traumatic journey and it could give some the boost they need to read how it ended when we thought we'd forever lose our boys.  and, the fact that we are not rich people and the fight was so draining emotionally and financially I never thought we'd overcome it in one piece, but we did!!!!  Actually still paying it off five years later LOL

So happy to be here again - it gives a person a sense of hope to be supportive of others walking down the same path you've walked down and survived.

:hug:

5mom