Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Mar 28, 2024, 03:59:47 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Can someone PLEASE explain something to me ...please?

Started by MKx2, Dec 05, 2003, 12:02:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MKx2

I don't dispute much of what you say, Indy.  He had no childhood, nor did he actually have a "choice" about what he wanted to do in life in order to earn a living ...

I will not judge if he is a molester or not ... but to me some of the real facts, like NeverLand and his own admission of having children sleeping with him, certainly point to some different behaviors that may be synonymous with that.

And you're right - we can walk throughout the world never being noticed as anything more than another human body, while the rich and famous do not have that luxury, however ...

I believe that circumstance and environment make us what we are, but it doesn't mean we have to stay that way.

Davy

I agree with Kitty and want to elaborate from a stud's point of view.

She was not just asking and looking for it.  She was BEGGING and REALLY BEGGING for it.  She MANIPULATED her way into his room to SATISFY HER OWN SELFISH DESIRES knowing he was rich, successful, in great physical shape, black and assuming he was well-endowed.  She wanted to gain a since of POWER by having the elite.

In reality, she should be criminally charged with sexual assault.  Koby is morally guilty of lacking self-control.   Can you imagine any man running into a police station yelling 'rape'.  Do hospitals have rape kits for males ?  I'm almost certain the police would respond with high-fives and back slaps while the hospital staff would want to administer simple sniff tests.

I think she was the AGGRESSOR saying yes yes yes and it was her mama that said no no no the next day or two.  There's also a possibility she was sexually abused by her mother as a child or at the very least emotionally abused by her mother.  

This is how I handled teenage sons.  First of all, we discussed the issue of sex morally and legally.   Occasionally, I might say "Don't let her get in your pants" just before they took off for the evening.  A dad can say that.  We treated this issue seriously.  One night my son let me know he could get laid 5 or 6 times that nite without even trying....

The point.  Generally speaking, in my experience,  females are animals and the actual sexual aggressors they just do not want to admit it.

Any comment !!!!!!!

MKx2

Dear Studley,

Since you're speaking from YOUR experience, I certainly can't say anything to refute it!  I mean, really!  How can I possibly comment on the actions of aggressive female sexual predators in your presence?

However, from MY experience, I would have to say that of those I dated (which by the way, were only male) the guy was the sexual aggressor perhaps only 2 or 3 times.  And those guys were EXCEPTIONALLY aggressive, and I did not want, nor did I end up in, any intimate situation with them.  As my aging memory is somewhat less than perfect I can only say that I believe that in all other instances the "aggression" was equal.

Selective memory?  Maybe.  But I'm being as honest as memory will permit.

I too spoke openly with DS about his relationships with the ladies.  My last words to him when he was departing to pick one up was ALWAYS "Drive safely, and keep your kleenex with you" - which meant keep your nose clean and your pants ZIPPED, and he knew EXACTLY what I meant.

BTW ... I can't imagine what it must be like to be so desirable that the opposite sex turns into an "animal" in your presence!  Thank goodness we all meet in cyber-space ... if we were in a 3-D forum you'd probably die of exhaustion!

Indigo Mom

-----The point. Generally speaking, in my experience, females are animals and the actual sexual aggressors they just do not want to admit it.-----

I think you're mistaken.  See, the women who attack YOU aren't doing it because they want sexual relations with you, they're doing it to put tape over that hole you call a mouth cause you spew some funky woman hating bullshit...ya know?

Indigo Mom

The children sleeping in his room part, to me, is odd.  I won't argue that.  It's odd because I don't want kiddo's sleeping with me at night, they wiggle, wobble, snore, sneeze, burp, poot, kick, do all sorts of crazy things that keep me up.  Unless they're sick, scared, or depressed, no child climbs in the sack with me.  Them thar's the rules!!!  ;)

However, DUDE....tell me you wouldn't want to have NeverLand in your front yard, if only for a day.  That would be AWESOME!!!!  Ride a ferris wheel whenever ya feel like it?  Ride an elephant?  Mk...don't you tell me it wouldn't be sweet as all get out.  

-----I believe that circumstance and environment make us what we are, but it doesn't mean we have to stay that way.-----

Well, I do agree with that.  BUT....put an amusement park in my yard and I'm stayin' right there!!!!!!  This chic wouldn't leave the property!!!

lol

sweetnsad

My point in all of this is that the more famous you are and the more money you make, the bigger target you are for lawsuits such as the ones being brought against Kobe Bryant and Michael Jackson...or charges laid, whatever the case may be...
You don't see the "average Joe" being dragged into court for the same thing, because he doesn't have the money to fork over....
Just my opinion though...

Davy

Sorry to disappoint you.  My post was not about me but was a response to assist you to figure out reality.  I really wish the focus could remain on the subject matter you posted in order to enable intelligent discussion.  Diversions is the method used to continue the deception.

So can you explain/comment why this particular female was NOT charged with sexual assault ?  Consider the exact opposite as in a male hotel worker entering the room of a rich and famous female.  In my opinion all the talking-head has the effect of preventing REAL rape victims from seeking justice.  

BTW.  I am a stud.  A real man that drives real women's animal instincts with respect, honor, dignity and emphasizing their VALUE.  The real liberal feminists usually call me "sir" before they eat shit and die ... I must admit I'm mellowing a bit but I have NOT found ANY THAT EVEN BEGIN TO PRESENT A CHALLENGE ... ONLY SELFISH IGNORANCE

MKx2

that I disagree with your broad and generalized statement defining all women as sexual predators.  You would jump on me or any other poster who made such a comment about men.

If you re-read my original post you should be able to determine that it is definitely NOT in this woman's favor - rather why should Kobe Bryant be in this situation?  Certainly, as a married man, I believe that if he truly invited the woman to his room, his inferred intention was a liason of a sexual nature.  Just as her acceptance by arriving at his door was an inferred acceptance of WANTING a private setting with sexual outcome.  Perhaps Bryant is guilty - but I would think only of infidelity.

This woman is despicable - she KNEW he was married, yet still chose to encourage him to make a breach of his solemn marriage vows.  She is disgusting.

Davy, it was YOU who made the "stud" reference in you post, mentioning your "personal" experience.  You could have posted in a different tone and nothing more would have been said.

I DO enjoy your posts Davy, as you can be extremely articulate, but many times you "bait" with your posts, and basically (and unfairly) label all women together as money-mongering, viscious, ignoramuses who deserve nothing more than your contempt.  Maybe you're running in the wrong social circles ...

BTW, just to set the record straight - I despise men-bashing feminists, bigots and those who use, and live by, practiced stupidity.

Indigo Mom

-----BTW. I am a stud. A real man that drives real women's animal instincts with respect, honor, dignity and emphasizing their VALUE. -----

Oh Davy, ya still torked off cause no woman will become agressive with you?  You poor thing...might I suggest a dominatrix?  You'll have to pay her, but afterwards ya might be less pissy about the opposite sex and their aggression...

grrrrrrrrr  Oh, I kill me, I'm SUCH an animal!!!

Davy

The main issue.  

I had hope to engage this issue from a practical and legal standpoint rather than a socially conditioned standpoint.

Look at it his way.  She gleefully took a job as a sex object and was simply fullfilling her job responsibilities.   She gave Koby the 'round the world' grand tour.  I'm no Koby but even being the stud that I am do you really think I would even be informed of the tour if I checked into that hotel.  Not a chance !  I think we need to ask ourselves if an arrest should have been made and if so was the real perpetrator arrested ?
Or should we continue with a social agenda that SHE said it so it must be true.  After all aren't all men child abusing, wife-beating, chemically inbalanced sociopaths that think women are here for one thing and one thing only.   It may help you to understand if you knew the capacities of the male and female holding tanks at a county jail.  Male 400.  Female 20.  You damn straight do not want to be in the female holding tank on a Saturday or Sunday morning.'   Hope the picture is clear for you.

Koby failed to maintain self-control and yielded to her temptations.  I hope he is able to recover what may be a long and hard road back with his wife.  Professionally, Koby may be close but he is not MJ.  BTW, he appears to have excellent legal representation.  Another point, I was hit-on ten fold as a married man (safer) verses a single man !!    

My personal experience as a stud is NOT one as a sexual object (SO).  I don't treat real women as SO's and they in turn do not treat me as a SO.  My sons and the men/women in my social circles are constituted in the same fashion.  The reason I'm a stud is because of my pleasant, respectful, graceful and authentic personality towards real women.

AGAIN.  The point. Generally speaking, in my experience, females are animals and the actual sexual aggressors they just do not want to admit it.  The quiet ones are by far the best !!  Just so you know, my wife of 15 years was a Cage-A-GO-GO dancer when we met.  

And now a real rape case ...... sorry .. still can't