Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Mar 29, 2024, 02:49:47 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Can someone PLEASE explain something to me ...please?

Started by MKx2, Dec 05, 2003, 12:02:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MKx2

Davy,

I gotta tell ya, for all the words you used - we are still on the same page with this Topic! Why do I keep feeling that you're writing as though I think this "poor woman" was wronged?  

Kobe Bryant is guilty of NOT remaining monogamous, and ONLY that, IMVHO.  I have believed that all along.

The woman involved?  I don't know what her mental state is - I've heard she has been treated for attempted suicide and depression PRIOR to this issue, but nevertheless, I believe as YOU do, that SHE is to be held entirely responsible.  Bryant MAY have invited her to his room after she finished work, but SHE is the one who accepted and showed up.  She bears the brunt of the legal responsibility.  Sorry if anyone is offended by my opinion, but she does.

I'm happy for you and your wife that you've made it 15 years!  May you celebrate a lifetime of anniversaries.  DH and I have been together for 10 years now, and WE certainly plan to do that.

Anything else you wrote - no comment, its off topic :D

StPaulieGirl

My son is 16, and girls seem to like him.  It's hard to tell a boy about what's out there, because it's embarassing for a boy to hear it from his mommy.  Like that's ever stopped me)(  I've enlisted my daughter's bf, and my son in law to talk to him.  The bf will probably teach him how to be scandalous, and my son in law will teach him how to be a man.  

Likewise, I've taught my daughters not to get into situations that they can't get out of.  Don't accept rides home from strangers.  If you get stranded, call home!  I never had a problem with my girls dressing slutty, however my second oldest was a disciple of Marilyn Manson for several years.  Think layers of black clothing ;-)

Hey, all we can do is our best.....

StPaulieGirl

Sorry to disappoint you. My post was not about me but was a response to assist you to figure out reality. I really wish the focus could remain on the subject matter you posted in order to enable intelligent discussion. Diversions is the method used to continue the deception.

[p]Well, well, well.  If it isn't the Martha Stewart of SPARC.  I know who you are.  Your posting style gives it away.

[p]The real liberal feminists usually call me "sir" before they eat shit and die ...

[p]Ooooh, you he man, you!  My 9 yr old girl can kick your ass.  FYI, I'm NOT a feminist, just anti asshole.....

StPaulieGirl

[p]I think you're mistaken. See, the women who attack YOU aren't doing it because they want sexual relations with you, they're doing it to put tape over that hole you call a mouth cause you spew some funky woman hating bullshit...ya know?

[p]Lmao, if you only knew!  May I suggest the ever popular duct tape?  We could tape him to a chair and make him watch "Steel Magnolia's, or the Osbournes".

Indigo Mom

The main issue is the fact that you're such a boneheaded fool you think women are beneath you.

Until you get help to move past whatever a woman/women have done to you, you'll continue to be a schmuck despising women.

Your loss.  I have been treated like crap by alot of persons of the male persuasion, however the difference is...I won't despise men because of it.  

-----The reason I'm a stud is because of my pleasant, respectful, graceful and authentic personality towards real women.-----

What's a real woman to you?  Someone who bows down at your feet with a newspaper in her mouth when you return from your latest kill?  A woman who's barefoot and pregnant in the kitchen preparing you feast after feast, and in between feasts feathering you while massaging your precious little tootsies?  A woman who sees you as above her in every way?  Or one you have to blow up first?

Davy, if any one of us posted the things and the way you do regarding men...you'd be all over that like a fly on kaka.  

-----And now a real rape case ...... sorry .. still can't -----

Can't?  Why not?  If more men would come forward, they'd have those rape kits for men you're bitching about.  If something terrible happened to you, but you didn't speak out, then you can't whine about the injustices.  Men NEED to come forward.  

boo ha to you, ya big woman hating bimbo!

oklahoma

>>Another point, I was hit-on ten fold as a married man (safer) verses a single man !!

My husband says the exact same thing!  He is a student right now, and has often told me that the wedding ring he wears seems to *attract* more women--especially when he was at a smaller university where they all knew about me and his four children!  It's beyond my comprehension.......

Indigo Mom

There's alot of women who see a wedding ring and get all twitterpated.

I don't know why.  My only guess is that there's SO much competition going on between women.  There's women that LOVE saying "I got yo maaaaan".  It's disgusting.  My hub said the same thing about when he wears his ring.  (can't wear it to work or it'll get all painted up)  If his ring is on, he's a magnet.  If it's off, ain't NO ONE talkin to him...LOLOL I can't explain it.  When I was single, a wedding ring was a total turn off.  

I wear my ring, but guys don't try and "get me".  I do believe men have more "respect" in that department.  Could be that they're more concerned with getting the holy crud beaten out of them by the husband than "winning" another mans wife.  However, it doesn't stop them from hoo hoo'ing out the window of their car when a female is walking up the street.  That's so disturbing to me...walking up the street with the kiddo's and having some schmuck hanging out the window doing disgusting things with their tongue.  blech!

Kitty C.

My DH experienced the same thing, especially when he's on the road.  He couldn't figure it out either.  Then I asked him if he could recognize all the 'single' guys in a bar.  You know, the ones that have a slightly 'desperate' look in their eyes, or crying in their beer, or OVERexude confidence and use all the cheesy pick-up lines?  Married guys (unless they're looking as well) don't do that, and THAT is what makes them a chick magnet.  They exude contentedness and ease within themselves.  No woman would be able to tell you that is what she's attracted to, but that's exactly what it is.  I assume it's a hormonal thing..........
Handle every stressful situation like a dog........if you can't play with it or eat it, pee on it and walk away.......

StPaulieGirl

Your loss. I have been treated like crap by alot of persons of the male persuasion, however the difference is...I won't despise men because of it.

[p]Exactly.  To lump every man in the same category as my ex, would be like spitting on my dad's grave.  I like guys.  I like drinking beer and watching the Dodgers lose with the guys.  I like watching my home made Superbowl chili disappear.  I like guys as friends, and sometimes friendship can turn into something really cool ;-)

[p]Funny, but Davy's attitude mirrors that of hardcore feminists.  That's what turned me off towards the whole thing when I was in High School.  Too much hatred.

[p]I could be wrong, but I didn't think it was possible for a man to be sexually attacked, i.e. raped.  Isn't it physiologically impossible?  Emotionally for sure, but physically?

Indigo Mom

The MOMENT either sex says no and the other person keeps going, it's rape.  MY OPINION ONLY.

And what I'm about to say, I'm truly saying with my heart.  I'm NOT trying to offend ANY man, this is what I believe..let's just hope I say it right.  Please, if you're going to flame me, understand i'm trying my best to explain an extremely delicate subject...and I mean well.  I'm not trying to insult men, nor am I trying to make light of a subject such as rape. Here goes.....

The penis makes it SO much more difficult.  We all know what it takes to um...well, make the blood rush.  And it ain't much.  

If a guy is approached by a woman he does NOT want to have relations with, all she has to fricken do is fondle his penis and it no longer becomes rape.  THAT is unfair.  Course, he can get away from her, he can move her hand, but then it becomes domestic violence.  (whole 'nuther unfair subject)

I truly believe men are in a lose/lose situation when it comes to rape because people actually believe they can control their penises.  While a woman can be all butt nasty, while the man can literally puke at the sight of her, if she gets him in a position where she's ANYWHERE near his penis, it will rise if fondled.  Might take a while depending on how disgusting she is and how fearful he is..but it WILL rise.  Men have a "point of no return"...women don't.  IMO...that is why it's harder for men to "prove" they were raped.  You've probably heard it a hundred times..."if he didn't want it, he wouldn't have had a boner".  Untrue and unfair.

There's people who will say a man can NOT be raped.  I say otherwise.  Once the man is, well, what people call "aroused" he becomes fair game, rape becomes something he can not report...cause after all...like hubby says, ya can't rape the willing.  However, before the fondling, the man said no.  And that...my dear...is rape.  

Ok, crawling away hoping like a SOB I said it the way I wanted to.