Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Mar 29, 2024, 03:43:20 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Help on my homework again!! Need ideas for the topic...

Started by lucky, Dec 05, 2003, 04:18:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lucky

of my final project.

I have to build a website that uses pictures, sound and components like buttons, text areas, etc.  The problem is that I can't think of a topic.

PLEASE help me come up with something!!  My teacher showed us some examples of what people have done in the past and my brain has gotten stuck on them and no new topics are coming out of it now.

This is horrible!

Thanks in advance for any ideas you can come up with.
Lucky

Lead your life so you wouldn't be ashamed to sell the family parrot to the town gossip. ~  Will Rogers

lucky

Forget it!!  I finally thought of one!  Thanks though.  eom
Lucky

Lead your life so you wouldn't be ashamed to sell the family parrot to the town gossip. ~  Will Rogers

MKx2

How about how "my" puppy came into the world?  Or Indy's puppy ... or the inter-puppial-relationships?

Seriously though - what's the topic?

lucky

Well, it's not so much a topic.  I decided to make a personalized tic-tac-toe game that has a fireworks display with a congratulations banner for the winner.  I'm going to use two different pictures (randomly selected from half a dozen or so goofy pics -- monkeys, etc. you know) instead of x's and o's.

That's the rough idea at this point.  It'll have to be refined (a lot) as I go, I'm sure!

And the puppy idea did come to my mind as well, however, I couldn't get it to expand into a full-fledged topic.
Lucky

MKx2

Couldn't you use pics of the puppies, mom and dad instead of monkies?  LOL!

Sounds really good lucky.  Keep up the hard work - it will pay off!

lucky

Thanks, MK.  I've been fighting with it all day -- literally since 8am and I'm still at it.
Lucky