Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Apr 19, 2024, 02:11:27 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Can't wait for the explanations on this one...

Started by Indigo Mom, Dec 09, 2003, 07:31:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Indigo Mom

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/dcfsmemo1.html

mama is gonna be umming and aaahhing and oh shitting her way out of this one...LMAO!!!!

StPaulieGirl

I saw that article this morning on another site.  The mother is a scammer and a crackhead.  She is unfit to raise kids.  

If MJ is innocent, I really hope he gets some help.  He is the weirdest, creepiest thing I've seen since Liza Minelli's wedding.  Speaking of Liza, Michael needs to stop hanging out with her and Liz, and find some friends who are a little more grounded in reality.

If MJ is guilty, I suggest a padded cell, for him, and regular jail cells for his accomplices.

Indigo Mom

CPS IS a joke, as we "little" people get no help from them.  I'm impressed to all high hell they actually got up off their rumps to make a phone call...and then to investigate?  dude...that's pretty damned kewl!

I thought he was innocent when the charges came out.  I think he's innocent now.  

I wonder, though...wtf is going through this womans head AFTER an investigation says "UNFOUNDED".  That means there is NO case.  There was NO molesting.  There was NO crime committed.  

But now she wants to file charges after it was dropped?  Must have wanted a really nice Christmas...or maybe enough money tossed to her by a millionaire that she could finish off the father to her children?

She's a totaly scallywag.  

StPaulieGirl

The problem is that just because they labeled the accusation as unfounded, doesn't mean something didn't happen.  I'm speaking in general.  The human error rate over at CPS is pretty high.  Remember how they "lost" all those kids in Florida?  I've read some terrible stories about abusive foster parents, etc.  

It's so hard not to judge a book by it's cover.  In MJ's case, he looks like a freak.  He states that he loves to tuck little boys into his bed, because it's so charming?  Yikes!  It looks very bad, but he could very well be only guilty of bad judgement.

Either way, the mother of the boy is unfit.  It will be interesting to see if a judge sees it that way.  

sweetnsad

I said in previous posts and I'll say it now...He's innocent...I don't care how crazy he acts, that's his business, but I surely don't think he's a child molester...And this just proves that these people are out for the money....

Indigo Mom

If you read page 1, it says this...

substantiated means there is evidence to support the charges.

unsubstantiated means there isn't "enough" evidence to support the charges.

unfounded means there is nothing to support it, aka...nuthin' happened.

See, I was found not guilty by a jury of my peers.  (I'd like to know how an 85 year old man is my peer, btw...lol)  My charges were not dropped because of lack of evidence, they weren't dismissed, I was found not guilty because I didn't do it.

Same thing with this unfounded mess.  

Indigo Mom

He may be called a "sicko", he may be called "weird" however, I prefer to call him a magnet for the most sick individuals...those willing to sell their own children.

sweetnsad

Absolutely...and also, has everyone forgotten the documentary that Maury Povich did right after the disasterous one with Martin Whatshisname??  His ex wife says he is a loving father and Michael Jackson himself is totally shy and awkward talking about consensual sex with his ex's....I cannot imagine him doing that to little boys...In my eyes, he's a great entertainer and yes, certainly weird to a point, but he loves children and wants to share that, especially to those less fortunate and sick...There isn't anything wrong with that...
That DA in California outta be shot for that outrageous press conference...everything was funny...like it was a big joke...That's not fair..