Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Apr 19, 2024, 03:44:11 PM

Login with username, password and session length

I don't understand the idiot (RANT - sorry!)

Started by MKx2, Dec 09, 2003, 04:30:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

oneandonly

Ya know, after being "at this" for over 6 years now, Ive come to the conclusion that sometimes these ''attitudes" or psychotic ramblings the PBFH's exhibit are indeed seasonal....seriously, I think I'm on to something here.
Our PBFH usually does these stupid a** things around Oct ish-Dec and then again from around March-April.
(these psychotic ramblings you can read about in my other posts)
What I find ironic is that their actions are never up for discussion---it is only the other parents and their spouses. Everything gets turned around and the old "boo hoo" stories start. I just look at them (the PBFH's of this world) and think..."my gosh, who raised you? where did you learn to be so manipulative, vindictive, and plain out *ssinine?" (should I include stupid? lol)
Anyway--keep that proverbial (sp?) chin up and know, that the best revenge is to be the best, happiest folks in the world. I know our PBFH can't stand the fact that we are.....

MKx2

In reading your post I realized that ours too is "seasonal" - "the season" for her is the one called "telling/asking-you-to-do-some/anything-you-don't-like"  LOL!

She hasn't reared her ugly head like that for a while ... but then we haven't asked (or told) her to do anything for a while.

She's threatening to go to her attorney now to get out of paying anything AND to raise CS :-)   Let her rag on!  She can't get out of a court order, our attorney told DH she OWES the interest.  So she raises CS ... we can live with it for 20 months until YSD emancipates.  Woo-hoo ... my feeling now is "big deal!"  After living off CS for nearly 13 years I'm sure that her own sense of self worth is about slim to none.  I can't imagine leading an unproductive life for that long ... particularly if my child had to "do without" because of it.

Water off a duckie's back ...........

oneandonly

20 months!! woohoo is right!
I use that "water off a duck's back" referrence all that time!
Oh, ours is being productive alrighty~ If you call messing up your child support and NOT working (hence, all the time on the puter), productive! Wait, she does go to school a couple hours a day! That's for an AA degree in Business--probably to learn how to further fool the system, I gather-lol. Ya know, an AA in business (thats a 2 yr degree) is about as useless as she is...LOOK OUT MCDONALDS, WE HAVE ANOTHER MANAGER CANADATE COMING YOUR WAY~ LMAO!
What is it that Bug's Bunny always says?  "What a maroon!"