Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Mar 29, 2024, 06:33:17 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Today's Diary Entry By Howard Dean's Cat-happy friday!

Started by StPaulieGirl, Dec 12, 2003, 08:58:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

StPaulieGirl

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/1039508/posts?page=1

Posted on 12/12/2003 7:00:25 PM PST by Doctor Raoul

Day 183 of my captivity...
My captors continue to taunt me with bizarre little dangling objects. They dine lavishly on fresh meat, while I am forced to eat dry cereal.

The only thing that keeps me going is the hope of escape, and the mild satisfaction I get from ruining the occasional piece of furniture.

Tomorrow I may eat another house plant. Today my attempt to kill my captors by weaving around their feet while they were walking almost succeeded -- must try this at the top of the stairs.

In an attempt to disgust and repulse these vile oppressors, I once again induced myself to vomit on their favorite chair -- must try this on their bed.

Decapitated a mouse and brought them the headless body, in an attempt to make them aware of what I am capable of, and to try to strike fear into their hearts. They only cooed and condescended about what a good little cat I was. Hmmm, not working according to plan.

There was some sort of gathering of their accomplices. I was placed in solitary throughout the event. However, I could hear the noise and smell the food. More importantly I overheard that my confinement was due to MY power of "allergies." Must learn what this is and how to use it to my advantage.

I am convinced the other captives are flunkies and maybe snitches.

The dog is routinely released and seems more than happy to return. He is obviously a half -wit. The bird on the other hand has got to be an informant, and speaks with them regularly. I am certain he reports my every move. Due to his current placement in the metal room, his safety is assured.

But I can wait, it is only a matter of time...

The guy who posted this(Dr. Raoul) is infamous for showing up at all of Hillary Clinton's book signings, etc,  wearing a devil mask.  She actually mentioned him on Letterman.  

Click the link for a couple of funny kitty pics and sarcastic comments :-)