Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Mar 29, 2024, 12:54:32 AM

Login with username, password and session length

... and what should be his fate?

Started by MKx2, Dec 14, 2003, 05:56:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MKx2

"No one is likely to receive the $25 million offered for Saddam's capture, since most of the information that led to his capture was given up under hostile questioning, U.S. officials said."

http://www.cnn.com/2003/WORLD/meast/12/15/sprj.irq.main/index.html

December 15/03

That is just a small excerpt of the article ... thought ya might wanna know DMcD

sweetnsad

MKx2

cnn.com  12/15/03

"Iraqis, not the United States, will decide the fate of Saddam Hussein, President Bush said today. "We will work with the Iraqis to develop a way to try him that will stand international scrutiny,' he told reporters. 'My personal views are not important; what matters is the views of Iraqi citizens.' "

Personally I think that is the most fair way to deal with it - as long as Kurds are allowed a majority voice.

StPaulieGirl

Saddam's oldest daughter, Raghad, insists that her father was drugged.  I'm wondering if maybe our guys spotted that exhaust pipe(disgused by dried figs and salamis), and shot down some gas.  How funny!  That's a possible reason why that varmint didn't fire a shot, or blow his brains out.  I swear he looked like a wino waking up with a hangover :-)

See if he had gone out shooting like Odelay and Amscray, he'd be a martyr in some circles.  This way he looks like a chickenshit coward. Hehehe....

Some say that Saddam really wants an international trial so he can get up there and spew the usual garbage, and to make his last stand against the West.  If they won't hang him, like Mussolini and Nicolae Ceasescu(sp), then put him in a small jail cell, blast "Ace of Spades", and feed him chitlins until he dies.  Endless loops of George Bush speeches, Barney, and Teletubby shows would be a nice touch.

Oh wait, I think Barney is against the Geneva convention.  I'm sure the Kurds can come up with something more humane )(

StPaulieGirl

Saddam's oldest daughter, Raghad, insists that her father was drugged.  I'm wondering if maybe our guys spotted that exhaust pipe(disgused by dried figs and salamis), and shot down some gas.  How funny!  That's a possible reason why that varmint didn't fire a shot, or blow his brains out.  I swear he looked like a wino waking up with a hangover :-)

See if he had gone out shooting like Odelay and Amscray, he'd be a martyr in some circles.  This way he looks like a chickenshit coward. Hehehe....

Some say that Saddam really wants an international trial so he can get up there and spew the usual garbage, and to make his last stand against the West.  If they won't hang him, like Mussolini and Nicolae Ceasescu(sp), then put him in a small jail cell, blast "Ace of Spades", and feed him chitlins until he dies.  Endless loops of George Bush speeches, Barney, and Teletubby shows would be a nice touch.

Oh wait, I think Barney is against the Geneva convention.  I'm sure the Kurds can come up with something more humane )(