Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Mar 28, 2024, 01:38:45 AM

Login with username, password and session length

UPDATE- Contact the Bon- they WILL pull the shirt off the shelves

Started by Brent, Dec 15, 2003, 02:08:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brent

Yes, we can get the item pulled from the Bon's shelves. Read on to see how....

The manufacturer "David and Goliath" doesn't give a damn, and told me so pretty candidly.

They don't care that this shirt essentially tells people to commit violence against boys, and they told me they would "never" makea shirt that says to "throw rocks" at girls. What a shock, eh?

Now, these people are really starting to piss me off. I think it's damn offensive, and to be told that they "don't care" is really the limit. So, I think it's time to go up the food chain to where people will listen- the corporate offices of the Bon.

To their credit, the Bon was pretty responsive. You can call, write, or email the Bon to get the item PULLED OFF THE SHELF and returned UNSOLD to the manufacturer. And I think that's exactly what we should do. Since the manufacturer "David and Goliath" doesn't seem to give a damn, here's the contact info for the Bon. The lady I spoke with was very sympathetic and said that if people complained, the item would be pulled.

Phone: 206-506-6000

Address:

The Bon
1601 3rd Ave
Seattle WA 98181

Attn: Divisional Customer Office

Email: [email protected]

The very nice lady I spoke with said that every time someone calls, writes, or sends an email, they forward the complaint to the Divisional Customer Office for review. With enough complaints, they will pull this item.

Please, send a message to them and let them know that this kind of merchandise is NOT acceptable, and will not make you want to spend your hard-earned money at the Bon. The Bon is a reputable store, and I believe the Bon will do the right thing- but only if they hear from people.

Email: [email protected]

Phone: 206-506-6000

Postal address:

The Bon
1601 3rd Ave
Seattle WA 98181

Attn: Divisional Customer Office

grafxgrl

In response to recent customer concerns about the David & Goliath "Boys Are Stupid/Throw Rocks at Them", "Boys are Smelly" and "Boys Have Cooties" merchandise, I would like to share with you that Bon-Macy's has decided to pull these shirts from our stores.

Kitty C.

See what can happen when we ALL band together????????  IT WORKS!!!:D
Handle every stressful situation like a dog........if you can't play with it or eat it, pee on it and walk away.......

Brent

This is wonderful. The Bon has earned back my business.

Kudos to them for being responsible, and for doing the right thing!