Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Mar 28, 2024, 02:11:21 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Soviet Invasion of Afghanistan Redefined by the Mother of All Pyscho Bitches

Started by StPaulieGirl, Dec 16, 2003, 11:19:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kitty C.

'She's the No. 1 choice of Democrats from coast to coast.....'   I don't THINK so!!!!!!!  I try to avoid her like the plague and I bet you won't find many Dems in this state who would support her either.  She's have a REALLY tough time getting the Midwest, cuz she's the epitome of everything un-Midwestern.

'If, however, the president looks vulnerable, Democrats demoralized by the prospect of following Howard Dean over the cliff will welcome Hillary as their standard-bearer with open arms.'  Not in MY lifetime!!!!!!!
Handle every stressful situation like a dog........if you can't play with it or eat it, pee on it and walk away.......

StPaulieGirl

Kitty, no one likes her.  It's just propaganda.  She probably has an FBI file on the writer.

Heck I can't understand where all those "supporters" came from to buy her book.  Here's something funny:  someone on FR actually went to the trouble of securing a pass to stand in line and get an autographed copy of Living Histerically.  When it was her turn to kiss Hillary's butt, she asked her whose pic was on the book cover!!! Needless to say, Hillary's mask slipped and she got real ugly.  It took a week for the bruises to go away where the security guards grabbed this lady and threw her out.  I swear to God that that pic is actually Shirley Jones, and no one has seen her since last year's Academy Awards!

This is what's so disturbing about the Clintons.  No one will admit they like them, but the media beats us over the head with her.  A friend of mine who voted for Clinton the first time (she's a Democrat), told me if she had known what kind of person he was she would have voted libertarian, and she sure as hell wouldn't vote for his reelection.

It's like how many people fight to get laws changed, and nothing happens. When a law is passed, someone will come along and tell us we didn't know what we were voting for.  That's happened twice in CA...that I can remember.  Prop 187 passed, and it was for eliminating funding for illegal immigrants.  Overturned by the CA Supreme Court.  AB can't remember that darn number, was about the CA paternity justice act.  Davis vetoed it, after a majority of Californians voted for it.

Let's all imagine her as Commander in Chief of the Armed Forces;(

gmaoftwo

Be cautious about endorsing Dean.  We have NOT gotten a favorable impression of him as VT's former Governor!  You might be interested to check out http://www.judicialwatch.org/ and their articles concerning his sealed gubernatorial records.

Over the past couple of years I have been in touch with VT's head of "J.A.I.L. for Judges", Dave Donley, who is a paralegal.  He advised me to post our situation to Judicial watch "to demonstrate what Dean's decade of judicial appointments and blind eye reign did here".  There was also some controversy regarding the way Dean "behind closed doors" pushed through the "civil unions" laws that the majority of Vermonters were opposed to.

JMHO

StPaulieGirl

Dean had his records as a governor sealed.  That's weird.

You all might want to take another look at Leiberman.  At least this guy is an observant Jew.  Meaning he knows that God will hold him acountable for stupid monkey business.  Quit laughing...