Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Mar 29, 2024, 12:50:33 AM

Login with username, password and session length

We are schedualing my surgery for July!!

Started by Nextmother, Jan 07, 2004, 01:45:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nextmother

I am soooo excited!! We have finally been able to get the correct dates for when DH's summer break from school is going to be and I will be making plane and hotel reservations and schedualing my tubal reversal surgery for July 8th!!

I can't wait for this to finally be done! I have regretted having the tubal ligation done since about a month after having it done, but never thought I would be able to have it reversed due to the cost.;(

DH and I found a doctor in Mexico that has been doing this for nearly 35 years and have not heard one bad thing about him in the 6 months that we have been researching him! :D

We decided to combine the trip for the surgery with a honeymoon since both of us have been married twice and never had one!! ;) We will be leaving on July 1st or 2nd and getting back on the 9th or 10th.

Please keep us in your prayers that nothing goes wrong and we are able to do this.

Thanks!!

Next
:7

lissa68

Melissa(lissa68)

My husband and I have been considering this option also.  If you would be willing to share, could you maybe send me the info on this doctor, what he charges ect?  

Thank you

[email protected]

Melissa
BTW..................Congrats to you and your hubby