Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Mar 28, 2024, 12:26:58 PM

Login with username, password and session length

OT...my kids and I got to watch a high speed chase yesterday....

Started by Indigo Mom, Jan 14, 2004, 07:21:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Indigo Mom

It was gnarly as all get out.  5 police cars sped by my house, faster than I've ever seen anyone drive, then came a black police car with lights in the grill (under cover, maybe?) and then a Sheriffs SUV.

Here's the article...oh, the smoking car?  We got to smell that for a good 15 minutes after wards.  And it wasn't just the "suspects" car...all the police vehicles were stinking up a storm.  Kids thought it was neat.  I was thanking the landlord for having put this fence around the yard, I'll tell you what!!!!  The kids were right out by the edge of the fence when all these cars when whooshing by. Never saw one of these high speed chases up close and personal like this.  

http://www.9news.com/storyfull.aspx?storyid=23096

Kitty C.

Idiots!  They might as well hung a banner that said 'We're here waiting for ya!'  Hope they catch the creep soon!

And thank God the kiddos are safe!
Handle every stressful situation like a dog........if you can't play with it or eat it, pee on it and walk away.......

Indigo Mom

He's #27 on the Colorado Most Wanted list.  They should have given up, IMO...these streets aren't major ones, they're little side streets with cars lined up on each side.  I'm amazed that no one was killed because of this...they were going fast!

I don't like the idea of a kidnapper being in the 'hood, though....makes me a bit queezy, but I'm sure he's long gone by now!!!

joni

...for police to engage in any sort of chase.  They're not allowed to chase any suspect...way too dangerous.