Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Mar 28, 2024, 01:20:17 PM

Login with username, password and session length

My grandfather passed away and my 8.5 month old niece in the hospital

Started by Nextmother, Feb 10, 2004, 04:46:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nextmother

I am asking for your prayers for our family. My mother's dad passed away on Sunday afternoon and my sister's baby is in the hospital. Grandpa had been in the hospital for about a week and a half and the baby has been there for 5 days now.

The baby has Kawasaki disease. My son Brandon, had it when he was 2 and was in the hospital for 3 days. It is a pretty scary disease, but thankfully, they usually do recover from it and rarely have to deal with it again.

Please just keep us in your prayers. It has been a stressful couple of weeks for us.

Next

Kitty C.

You've been here for us and we're definitely here for you!  May God watch over you and yours while you go thru these rough times.  And I will keep your niece in my prayers, that she has a safe and quick recovery........
Handle every stressful situation like a dog........if you can't play with it or eat it, pee on it and walk away.......

StPaulieGirl

I'm so sorry about your grandpa.  You have my thoughts and prayers for you and your family.  

MixedBag

You'll be a big help to your sister -- BTDT, right?  

All of you are in our prayers....

gmaoftwo

I'm so sorry about your grandpa.  I will be praying that you and your family find the strength to get through this difficult time, and that your niece makes a full recovery soon.

Let us know how things are going.

1angrystepmom

I am so sorry for your loss.... Losing my Grandfather, was the most difficult loss of my life (thus far).  

My thoughts and prayers are also with your neice.  
How awful to have 2 such difficult things going on at once!!  My thoughts are with you, and your family during this time....

Amber