Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Apr 19, 2024, 02:57:12 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Really, really, REALLY bad parents......

Started by Brent, Feb 19, 2004, 08:08:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brent

Ugh. It's hard to believe there are this many bad parents in the world. :(

http://asdf.org/~anna/fucrel/fucked_archive3.html

StPaulieGirl

Well that made my day.  

Carroll and Alice Ferdinandsen were married last May. She is 30, and he is 53, but what is perhaps more noteworthy is that the Mobile, Alabama, couple are father and daughter. Their marriage was not illegal. It was incest that landed them in jail for six months. Ordered to dissolve the marriage and live apart during their three years of probation, they said they would comply. Shortly after their release, their pickup was seen at a motel. There were silk long-stemmed red roses on the dashboard and a large Bible on the front seat. The couple were caught in a room together and arrested.
In his defence, Carroll explains that he broke up with Alice's mother when the girl was four months old and "that's just a blood test, not in feelings. I am crazy in love with her." The relationship started when Alice was 13. It landed Carroll in jail then too.
Carroll's lawyer, Claude Patton, said that "They need to leave that poor old man alone. He needs mental health treatment. He cannot read. He cannot write. He cannot drive."

Oh boy....

Kitty C.

Well, I couldn't even get that far, as I was getting more and more ill the longer I read.........
Handle every stressful situation like a dog........if you can't play with it or eat it, pee on it and walk away.......