Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Mar 28, 2024, 04:39:27 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Police: Mom tied up child

Started by Brent, Mar 09, 2004, 09:15:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sweetnsad

This may sound stupid to you, but is there any way of making these "crack" babies better???   Do they ever get well???  I can't imagine doing that to a child and what the child must suffer.....

Indigo Mom

i went in that house last night.  The landlord came over to get murderers cat, that assistant murdering mom gave me.  I didn't want the animal...it, too, has suffered abuse and is VERY mean.  I don't have the energy to "help" this cat. Anyway, he let me in because assistant murdering mom left on the 6 o'clock bus to Chicago.

pd.  i think i'm mad enough to cause myself some form of stroke.  my heart hurts.  i'm serious....it literally aches right now.  I can feel like this pain, this sharp ache.

When i was in there, I "felt" the baby.  Sent goosebumps up and down my body.  He's still there.  I gathered up all his things, and each "item" of his I put in a bag, I said goodbye.  When I was done with his things, I gathered up the 4 year olds things.  Same thing...goodbye.  Then, I was good and damned pissed.  (left a few broken dishes over there, too...I needed to throw something) So, I went through the entire house, tossed out all the murderers things, tossed out all of assistant murdering moms personal things.  Went through the kitchen, went through and packed up everything.  My front yard looks like a yard sale right now...I got all the "good" things out and am calling ARC today to ask that they pick it up.  I'm partial to ARC as my little brother is severly mentally retarded.  

My landlord said he would throw everything away when "he" goes through...and he knew "I" would find a better place for these childrens things.  Lucky me!  Not.  

I thought I was mad before this.  Now I'm even more angry.  She left all her childrens things.  She just left them all over the house.  Looks like she didn't even "bother" to bring her deceased childs "precious" things with her.  Maybe that's what mothers do when their child is brutally murdered...I don't know.

I decided to keep 2 things...don't know what to do with them, I just couldn't let them go.  A baby blanket with a duck popping out of an egg.  I remember seeing this covering him as assistant murdering mom had him in the stroller.  (when she "used" to walk with the kids before she met murderer) I don't know why she didn't bring that with her...it's obviously something special to him.  I also kept a can of these viena sausages.  I remember seeing him munch on those.  I'll keep them somewhere.  

pd....i learned yesterday his injuries.  The fatal ones and prior ones. I won't go into detail...the only thing I will say is the coroner believes there are numerous cigar burns on that babys feet...and that they're approximately 2 weeks old and not taken care of.  And mark my words...if she isn't extradited back to Colorado and charged also with child abuse resulting in death...well, let's just say...ya ain't seen shit yet.  I've been tossed in the middle of this mess...and since I'm involved, I will not only see it through, but I'll make DAMNED sure BOTH of these murderers are behind bars for a long time.  By any means necessary...she will go down as well.  

I tried to drink last night, but it didn't work.  I took a sip of wine but it just didn't "cut" it.  So, I guess I'm just going to be left with those nightmares, the anger, my testimony.  I "do" hug my kids more often now...I "do" try to be a better mom...i guess right now I'm just too f*cking angry for words.

My biggest "need" right now?  For someone to take my pain, my suffering, my anger...and transfer it to assistant murdering mom...I'll GLADLY take whatever she's feeling if it rids me of what I'm going through.  The woman hasn't cried.  

Kitty C.

To us if that's all you have available to you or to anyone you trust.  If the authorities have given you any info on victims, you also might find something there to help you, like PTSD treatment.

What you're experiencing is PTSD, it happens to anyone who goes thru some extremely traumatic experience.  And I bet you forgot one feeling, too.  Numbness.

Got some other things I want to mention, but I think I'll e-mail you instead.  Just don't stop talking, Indy..........
Handle every stressful situation like a dog........if you can't play with it or eat it, pee on it and walk away.......

sweetnsad

I can't say I know how you are feeling Indy...and to be honest, I don't want to ever go through what you are going through right now....but, as I've heard quoted before by my dearest Grandmother..."God doesn't give you what you can't handle"...and my guess Indy, is that no matter how hard this is, God chose you to see it through because you are strong and have faith.  AND you are angry enough to see justice for that precious baby and his sister.  

Keep your chin up and I agree with Kitty...keep talking....

StPaulieGirl

It's a sick world out there.

Instead, he fixes up the baby's bottle with sour milk and puts chili pepper in their food so they won't want to eat, Ramos said.

"Oscar, Carolina...time for dinner"!  Their punishment should fit the crimes.  All of their crimes.

StPaulieGirl

See a doctor, ASAP.  Heart attack symptoms differ between men and women.  Have you been throwing up?  Is your heart doing weird things when you're laying down?  Pain can radiate not only on your left side, but across your whole chest.  It can also feel like there is a cinderblock sitting on your chest.  Watch out for sudden intolerance to food that didn't give you problems in the past.  Check your pulse.  If it's racing you need to go get checked out.  

Please take care of yourself.  That poor baby is with Jesus now.  He will comfort him.  Even if this, I can't even call her a mother, is not punished by our laws, take comfort that she will answer to God for allowing this to happen.  Imo, a priest needs to come in and excorcise(sp) that house, if you feel a presence.  No flames please, anyone.  A horrible murder of an innocent baby was committed.  The house needs to be blessed, or torn down.  

I'm dead serious about seeing a doctor.  There is no shame in getting some medication to deal with what you're going through.

Crap, my eye is twitching and I forgot how to spell...

StPaulieGirl

It's all part of the same thing in my opinion. The country is being sold to the lowest bidder, along with the futures of our children. But the people who have done this are totally, 100% insulated from the effects of their money-grubbing, power-seeking, greed-based decisions. I'm speaking of course, of Congress, the President, and the heads of major corporations, none of whom give a rats ass about our children. Their kids will be provided for, but the rest of us will have to fend for themselves.

Have you checked out Kitty's overtime thread?  You should.  I have to agree with everything you said, except the war part.  The Iraqis have lived in a earthbound hell for the last 30 years.  Saddam and his ilk want to bury us.  I don't agree with all the money being spent over there, however these folks will hopefully make powerful US allies.  Don't ever forget who brought us 9/11.  We have to get them before they get us.  

This economic situation has me worried, too.  Right now I'm stuck, but I'm going to need to come up with a way to earn money when the probate circus is over...ie when the estate runs out of money to be stolen.  Preferably self employed, working at home.  Need to stay on top of my first full time job, ya know.

It actually crossed my mind to write college papers for students.  You know, like term papers?  Yeah, I could make some good money doing that, except one thing...it's unethical, immoral, and illegal.  Back to the drawing board.

Regular unleaded is now 2.20 per gallon for regular unleaded.  CA's air is special.  We need a special fuel mix.  Can't imagine why two big refineries that produce this special gasoline have shut down! Grrrrr...

Peanutsdad

I know its no consolation , but the nightmares do get more managable in time Indi. Some day, you may even sleep thru the night again.

gmaoftwo

Indy, I'm so sorry you're going through this nightmare.  I can only imagine how horrifying this must be for you.  The others are right, you MUST take care of yourself...physically and mentally.  Get checked out by your doctor, find a good therapist/counselor to talk to, join a victims' support group.  PTSD is serious.  And your own family needs you to be well and strong for them!

I too am furious at how our society treats children, or rather mistreats them!!!  Despite all the rhetoric, child abuse hotlines, and abuse prevention organizations, when it comes down to it, no one really gives a crap.  Too many teachers and doctors are still unable to recognize any but the worst abuse cases, and are still unwilling to report to authorities.  And CPS doesn't do anything to really help anyway!  

I called CPS (anonymously) again a couple of weeks ago to see if they were willing to investigate the substantial decline in our grandkids' health status.  The kids are classified as severely malnourished and their body mass index is still plummeting off the low end of the growth chart, etc., etc.  A supervisor told me that IF CPS did investigate, and IF they removed the kids from the home, they would not necessarily be turned over to their Dad.  They would have to check out his situation first, and he lives several hundred miles away...out of state, which doesn't bode well for his chances.  

Then the guy told me that CPS's overall goal is to reunite the kids with their mom (who has abused and neglected them since their birth, and has been slowly starving them since they were infants).  

The kids were here for a week at Christmas and were extremely pale, the dark circles under their eyes are even larger now, their ribs are visible in the back as well as the front, thier limbs are like sticks, and one child's hair is visibly thinning in the front!  A family member remarked that the kids looked like they were from Ethiopia....yet no one in their state notices any of this!!  Not even their "Dr."!!!!

Still sending you my prayers!!!