Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Apr 24, 2024, 11:19:10 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Getting Married - Again

Started by Wi-Mom, Mar 26, 2004, 01:44:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wi-Mom

My apologies for the dry sense of humor I tend to use. Honestly, my fiance is the one pushing for these documents so that in his words, "I have something to point to so there's no questions."

He is my best friend and the love of my life. I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with him.

sweetnsad

Well, that's the first time you've referred to him in words other than "new hubby is out on the street"...but, I'm glad that he wants it the way you do...at least we don't have to worry about he will feel about all this later.

No one says you have to explain your whole entire life in complete detail to ask a question...but when you ask a question and put it the way you did, you leave alot of doors open for people to jump all over you.  You sounded very cold and heartless when it came to your new husband and his children.  Sorry.

But, I commend you on being very sure that your children will be 100% looked after.  Very devoted mother.

StPaulieGirl

He sounds like a very decent and fair man.  Congratulations on your upcoming wedding :D