Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Apr 23, 2024, 09:00:13 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Location of fled child abuser, who still has child with him.

Started by trijr, Mar 25, 2004, 01:15:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

trijr

I have social security number but need to know what the best software is.

My disabled daughter's ex fled with their youngest child. He's a known, bruta,l child abuser. I was raising both of their children but he took the youngest away against my daughters protest (She was out of state calling by telephone) so the police couldn't do anything.

The oldest brother misses his younger brother and we have reports, from a girlfriend of the ex, that abuse was still going on but he fled her also.

Any information how to locate this man will be appreciated, so will your prayers.

Thank you,
trijr

msme

I told him to post here because I have seen posts in the past about using software to locate someone. I also remember that there were some negative posts about some programs. Just can't remember which ones & if any were good.

He was caring for but did not yet have custody of his 2 grandsons, at the time. His daughter is disabled & I believe was hospitalized in another state. Her ex showed up & demanded the child.

My friend called the police. They came & talked to the mother on the phone & then told them that since he was the father, he had a right to take the child & they gave him to him. He has never been seen since. It has been over 3 years, I think.

He now has custody of his other grandson, as his daughter is often hospitalized. He is 13 & misses his little brother who is about 6 now.
He has tried many ways to find him & the closest he came was one of the guy's ex girlfriends.

She told him that the boy was severely abused & neglected & showed signs of significant developmental delays. She would not help because she is afraid of him, as is everyyone who knows him.

If anyone has any suggestions on how he can find his grandson, please post. He is on SS so he has a limited income.

Thanks for any help.

msme

MrR