Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Apr 25, 2024, 06:38:19 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Way to go AirTran!!!!

Started by MixedBag, Apr 08, 2004, 07:40:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MixedBag

My son flew down Monday and said "Mom, why did you book me to go back before I even came down?"  I said "No I didn't!"

Well, this time it's dingbat me -- and yes I did.  I booked his return ticket with the airline for the WRONG Sunday!

So I called AirTran -- explained what I had done THINKING I had lost the value in the ticket -- because of course, my son was a "no show."

But nope, Customer Service changed the ticket to the right Sunday keeping the same flights with NO FEE for the change.

Way to go Air Tran!!!

Kitty C.

DAMN!  You got lucky!  I was tickled when ATA finally came to our area airport 2 years ago, but now they're pulling out!  Only because DS has enough frequent flyer miles and is getting a free ticket for this summer is he flying out of here.  Otherwise we have to drive 4 hours either way (Omaha or Chicago) to put him on a flight we can barely afford!  At the airport 20 min. from here, the ticket costs are almost double!
Handle every stressful situation like a dog........if you can't play with it or eat it, pee on it and walk away.......