Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Mar 28, 2024, 12:39:26 PM

Login with username, password and session length

singlemomz website

Started by tryingtohelp, May 06, 2004, 03:44:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tryingtohelp

is it me or do the moderators on the singlemomz website seem extremely territorial?

nothing has happened to me personally but I've seen some wicked threads.

oneandonly

Ya think???
PO3 (think thats the posting name) and heretohelp used to be here, eons ago.(moderators there, I think)
Now they both just lurk, copy things from here and give out extremely horrible advice there.
But whatya gonna do?
Try posting/reading some of the threads there about breastfeeding and visitation.....oy....
entertainment though, I guess.
*funny thing--my husbands ex has posted there (CollegeGurl)--complaining about me of course...ah, if only Pinochio's story were true--she'd fall over from caring such a giagantic nose-lol*

wendl

Trying--yea its sad huh, they don't have anything better to do, hell I am a cp and a stepmom but I am nothing like some of them especially one in paticular but wont stoop to her level.

One,
Kiddosmom said you were looking for me, send me a private message on here, I have been busy with sons baseball and all.

I would love to talk to you though, actually I really want to talk to you abotu something.

Wendl

nosonew

I think PO3 has a major attitude problem, I see hardly any problems with HTH, however, I did notice they posted (PO3 did) the LIST.  Interesting.  

Keep in mind, some of these women are dealing with some pretty crazy ex's-just like here, only the opposite sex!

tryingtohelp

"Keep in mind, some of these women are dealing with some pretty crazy ex's-just like here, only the opposite sex!"

Yes - which is exactly why they shouldn't view this site as an 'enemy' site.  These moderators should be mature enough to recognize the big picture of the damage divorce can do to both men and women.

A few of the moderators come off as angry scorned
women....entertainment at best - I suppose.  Hopefully people (men & women) who need real help and solid advice will find this site before theirs.  Although this site is male oriented, it doesn't discriminate the way theirs does.  There are plenty of women here who ask for advice and are welcomed whole-heartedly.

Peanutsdad

Typically, I do NOT post about sites,, but this time I will.

I post both here and at singlemomz. Yes they know I am a cp dad,, that started out as a ncp dad.

To be quite frank about it, lately I have been getting treated with hostility by angry bitter members in SPARC's chat,, simply because,, I am now a cp.

I have never been treated with anything but respect at singlemomz.

As a result, I dont go into sparc's chat anymore. I absolutely will not go into any chat room and have to defend my self, my actions or my case from anyone insinuating I am lying about it.

I DO however continue to post here in the forums with the hopes that the pster will find the information or help they are asking for.

Stepmom0418

My DH is ncp at this point in time, but is in hopes that this will change soon! I do not know why people here would treat you that way! We all have the same thing in mind and that is what is BEST for the children!! You just raise them kids, and dont let anyone putting you down for doing the best for your kids, bother you in anyway!! I am a mother of 4 and a stepmother to 1. My ex didnt used to see his kids much but I forced him to see them because I felt as I still do that a father is very important!!! I hope that when my DH is a CP that we dont get the treatment you have spoke of!! Good Luck to you and the kids!!!

Peanutsdad

LOL, trust me steppy,, I dont let it bother me. I just wont waste my time in a chatroom where I have to deal with angry bitter people.

MOST of the folks I associate with here on sparc via msn are wonderful people,, caring parents/steps. It's that coupla bad apples that I wont deal with.

joni

I had the same experience in the chat at SPARC.  I'm either ignored or feel as though I'm imposing on exclusive club.  I've been a member here for over 3 years.  I don't go in the chatroom anymore.

SallyandJack

sh-t

i can't even get into the chatroom.