Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Mar 29, 2024, 01:15:58 AM

Login with username, password and session length

The Most Beautiful Sight in the World?

Started by StPaulieGirl, May 26, 2004, 01:14:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

StPaulieGirl

An Eighteen wheeler Mayflower moving van carrying the neighbor from hell....far, far away!

Less then 36 hours later, the cinderblocks came off my chest.  Two weeks after that, the ice cream truck started coming down the street.  Hell, next thing you know, all these kids will be out on the street playing football!  Thank you God!!!

It's funny.  The "community service officer", who ordered the little one to let him in the house, and stood staring at me while I was sleeping in my bed, is the same person.  The last time he showed up at my door, I involked the magic words...violation of my constitutional rights(and those are?), my civil rights, and three years worth of harassment.   Haven't seen twinkie boy since.  Two weeks later, the psychobitch from hell moved.

There is a God after all....

On a really bad note, Angus died from being shot full of holes.  For those of you that don't know, he was our cat.  We had him for 9 years.  The dog treed him on my son's 7th birthday.  After we finally found him, my son wrapped him up and put him in bed with him.  Angus died that night.  I never want to hear Pink Floyd's "Wish You Were Here" again....

Kitty C.

Tho I am whooping for joy at the 'loss' of your neighbor, I'm also very sorry to hear about Angus.  That's SO cruel!  Especially to the kids!

'Twinkie Boy'..........hmmmmmmmmm, gonna have to remember that on, LOL!
Handle every stressful situation like a dog........if you can't play with it or eat it, pee on it and walk away.......

StPaulieGirl

It was cruel and rotten.  Angus was a mellow cat, who stayed in the yard.  He wasn't out trespassing.  We have an idea who did it, but I told the kids not to start a fight.  I can't control what my son's friends do after we move, though...

The day my neighbor moved, I said a prayer of thanks to God.  Also, everytime she crosses my mind, I ask God to bind her from harming anyone else.  Lol, twinkie boy didn't expect me to come off the wall at him.  I believe that he recorded the last conversation, and the watch commander probably smacked him.  I let him know that my youngest was hiding behind the front door listening to a previous conversation where he asked us how fast we could move.  We've had "beeps" on our phone line, since then, though.  We have tons of fun with that :-)  

I've been trying to figure out what the probate lawyer is up to at the moment.  He postponed the hearing which names me as executrix for my mom's estate.  We're sitting here with our thumbs up our rearends.  The way time is flying, it will be September, and I need to make arrangements for schools for the kids, nevermind a roof over our heads.  We just want out of here.  My ex brother in law is keeping an eye out for property.