Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Apr 25, 2024, 11:49:23 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Keep an eye out for ...

Started by FatherTime, May 27, 2004, 02:52:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FatherTime

http://www.fbi.gov/mostwant/parent/parent.htm

janM

wendl

Geez and so many people say dads are dead beats, hell look at all those mothers that kidnapped there children. SICKOS

StPaulieGirl

You know what really struck me?  Most of these people don't look like criminals :-(

sweetnsad

I agree SPG...they just look like desperate parents wanting to keep their kids....don't get me wrong, I don't condone their actions...I just feel bad when it comes down to something like that....the kids are the real losers.  :(

Kitty C.

Maybe not 'criminals', but there's a few on there that it doesn't surprise me to look at them that they're baby stealers.  Something about their eye, I guess.  Something to do with 'attitude', know what I mean?  They just 'look' like bitches, LOL!
Handle every stressful situation like a dog........if you can't play with it or eat it, pee on it and walk away.......

JAFO

Great information -- it's about time!

Let's hope we don't have to add our EX to the list after he finds out that the courts don't consider him bullet proof like he thinks he is.

StPaulieGirl

There's a couple of women who look like they are drug addicts.  It's in their eyes.  I think that's what you're seeing.

StPaulieGirl

I have to wonder about a couple of people on that site.  While some of them look like drug users, others look like regular people that you wouldn't expect to break the law.  Poor kids :-(