Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Mar 28, 2024, 12:07:14 PM

Login with username, password and session length

BM drives me crazy

Started by leskash, Jun 21, 2004, 08:53:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

leskash

Arrgh...I could just scream. BM drives me nuts.

Situtation: DH moved to other side of state. BM would not agree to a parenting plan mod which was ½ of vacations and half of summer basically. She hires a lawyer and moves to suspend DH rights. I am a paralegal in family law and did not know such a term existed. Apparently what she was hoping for was that DH would not see son but she would still get DH's money. Did not work. Her lawyer was actually good and cared more about SS then his client. Got an agreement in Feb. through summer. Her lawyer withdrew last week. I anticipated it coming but I had hoped he would wait until July. L
For memorial day, BM tried to get DH agree that SS did not have to come because he went to Haiwaii with her family for 10 days and so he would barely see him. We reminded her that we were talking about 3 days in SIX WEEKS and I think you can survive – not exact words. J So cut to now...SS last day of school is today and he is supposed to get on a plane at 7:00 tonight. He calls last night and is saying that he doesn't want to come and being rude. DH told him you are 11 and it is not up for discussion. So we will see if he gets on the plane. DH will be hauling her in for contempt if she doesn't put him on that plane.

BTW – to highlight how BM brings these feelings to SS –

In December –February she wanted him to go to a counselor with DH. DH went. Took us months to get the records from her (yes in the current parenting plan has access but dr. was not giving up without release). Well no wonder as records say things like "I am mad at mom for not letting me see my dad.".... "pt is very excited to spend half of summer with dad". DH asked her last night if she needed a copy but she said oh no it is not my fault.