Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Apr 19, 2024, 06:16:17 AM

Login with username, password and session length

GOOD MORNING AMERICA STORY!!

Started by smtotwo, Jun 01, 2004, 06:05:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rakkasan

... I kept coming up with errors on my computer.  Maybe you will have better luck

[a href=http://abcnews.go.com/sections/GMA/videofiles/Video/040602custody_video_smi.smil] Here is the link[/a]

You can also try accessing it thrugh here if you like [a href=http://abcnews.go.com/sections/us/video_index/video_index.html] ABC video files[/a]

The Rak - Decriminalize Fatherhood!!!

VeronicaGia

Bill O'Reilly interviewed two attornies - one a defense lawyer and one Wendy Murphy, a "civil rights" attorney.  

Wendy Murphy is now in the league of Cindy Ross!  She clearly stated that while men are raping women and molesting children, women are punished for trying to protect their children!  I couldn't believe my ears, as Wendy has been on O'Reilly many times.  I tried O'Reilly's website but there is no transcript of the discussion.  Wendy thought the punishment to the mother (via her losing custody) was completely unfair to the mother, and went on about the poor kids when the clip of the exchange was running.  The other attorney clearly tried to stick to the law, stating that in NY it is LAW that the parent who creates false accusations of abuse LOSES CUSTODY.  

I wish I could find the transcript.  We all need to e-mail O'Reilly and to make sure he understands that when Wendy Murphy said what she did about men being rapists and child molesters, she was talking about all men, all fathers, including O'REILLY HIMSELF!.  

If anyone can find the transcript from last nights show, please post a link.  If anyone else watched it and can remember more of the conversation, please post it!  

speciallady

I was speachless......I saw her going off like you stated and the other attorney's reply--she kept interrupting him and O'reilly....
hope to see a link for transcripts too