Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Apr 18, 2024, 07:33:11 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Anyone hip to pop singers appropriate for young girls?

Started by DecentDad, Jun 25, 2004, 10:41:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dad in az

My daughter is like literally obssessed with Hillary Duff and she's 4 years old. SHe has the CD and the Lizzie McGuire movie. She used to watch that movie EVERYDAY, LOL. Everytime she is "pretend" playing, sure enough her pretend name is Hillary Duff. SHe know all the songs and she just things she's amazing.

My SD like her also and they like That's so Raven. It's really hard to find music now a days for kids with all the hoochies that are coming out.

But they listen to Hillary Duff, Raven and they like Soundtracks like Shrek and they also like Oldies. Oh, i've also gotten them those like Mix Cd they do for kids with the popular songs.

Grace Adler

I agree I think these singers are good and "safe". LOL

Michelle Branch
Hillary Duff
Celine Dion
Ashley Simpson seems to be ok for now lol I think her sister Jessica is a little more risque but not as bad as Britney and Christina
Leann Rimes
I think Shania is pretty clean
Faith Hill
Mandy Moore
Norah Jones
Vanessa Carlton
Kimberly Locke

dad in az

The whole Americal Idol CD's are good also, since they're m usic is always clean.

sweetnsad

I can certainly understand your dilemma DD!!  I have three girls growing up to the sounds of Britney and Christina...It scares the hell out of me...:)

Here are some suggestions of my own:

Celine Dion...great role model for young girls
Sheryl Crow..cool lyrics and great songs
Dixie Chicks...very cool and energetic
oh, and my fav...I know she's country, but she's cool as anything:
Gretchen Wilson....redneck woman!