Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Apr 18, 2024, 08:20:36 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Common-law husband on lease still.

Started by KIASTAR, Jun 26, 2004, 03:50:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KIASTAR

OK My EX and I split up in 1997.WE have a 10 yr. old daughter and I have 100% custody(which I really did not want,I wanted it to be 50/50 BUT he was having a "bad" time in his life and the court saw through him) When we were togeather he was an excellent dad! Our daughter adores him,even has him on a pedatol like a God!

Anyway, he moved to Mpls in 2000 to be w/ a GF and to work. He doesn't pay CS even though it is court ordered but I refuse to put him in jail.That is archaic and will only hurt and stiSLURPize his daughter! Right? When he moved out he never took his name off the lease. Well, the apt. building is pre-WWII and our daughter now has "sick building syndrome" fro  the stacebotris mold and the toxins in the water.

Daughter and I moved to nice highrise on June 12 of 2003,about a year ago. In April,almost 11 months down the line, the old building owner said I owed them, money for rent not paid.Well, when I got the court papers,they had my EX's name on them too! He had not lived there for about 7 years! Can they do that? I found out that when they "filed" the really did not file those papers woth the court(until I showed up for court on the day the papers said.They filed an hour after I left) That is illeagle!

I have proof that I paid.The check out sheet says Paid in full and is signed by the manager at the time(who went to court on my behalf)Out of the 18 units in that building,4 people that lived there for 8 or more years have cancer and our daughter has an autoimmune disease! Can he go back and sue them for false filling and also putting his name on the papers after all that time.They also put some pretty horrible things in the "court" papers because they are afraid that I will sue for our daughters sickness.
Sorry this was so long.
      Any comments would be helpful(other then about how long this wasLOL) THANKS