Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Apr 19, 2024, 12:22:40 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Dr. Phil

Started by jilly, Jul 10, 2004, 05:10:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jilly

Hi Everyone,

I just wanted to share this with you in case nobody else saw it or if you want to start watching it.

Last night I was fortunate enough to have control of the remote and the TV (woohoo!! LOL) and thought I'd see what topic Dr. Phil had for the evening.  Lo and behold...the topic was "Anatomy of A Divorce".  A couple has agreed to let Dr. Phil video and record them while they are going through a divorce. Talk about an eyeopener! And, of course, they're respective attorneys were in attendance as well!

My DH was on the computer but he heard me making some comments about the program and came in the livingroom to watch with me.  You could just see the anger, hatred and bitterness pouring out of the wife while the husband was playing the martyr ("She treats me so badly but nobody believes me when I tell them she acts this way", etc.). From what I could tell, they both needed to be smacked upside the head! LOL It was VERY apparent that BOTH of them were using the children against the other.

Anyway, the whole point of this post is, if you get a chance to watch it I highly recommend it. The next portion of this process will be on next Friday. I don't know if it will be on the daytime program as well as the evening program but I've set my DVR for Friday nights at 8:00 p.m. EST!

almostastepmom

I saw this story when it appeared during the day.... I could not believe the way both parties acted, ESPECIALLY the wife.  It made me sick to my stomach the way they verbaly abused each other and the way they put their children in the middle.
Unfortunatly, that is what my SO's ex is EXACTLY like.  Her attitude is, if I can't have it/them, then either will you and you will pay.  She is so vintictive, hateful, and just plain wicked.  She is the one that slept with someone when they were married and was very verbaly abusive toward him also.  She has custody of he's 2 kids and is now "brainwasing" them to believe that we don't want anything to do with them.  She is so called bi-polar and plays the role like a pro.  
I guess until now I have NEVER met anyone so hateful and spitful has this lady.  She just reminds me so much of the women on TV, I would say that they might be related.... lol