Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Mar 28, 2024, 06:17:21 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Say it ain't so P-diddy, (Peanutsdad)

Started by loisl, Jul 31, 2004, 09:23:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

loisl

I don't know. I can't find where he did that. Maybe he didn't. Sorry, got caught up in it all. Didnt' stop to check it out thoughrouly. Flew off the handle. Over it.

jilly

Maybe it's this type of kneejerk reaction (someone makes an unfounded allegation and people just run with it and take it as gospel) that caused and is causing the problems on the prior SingleMomz website which is carrying over to the new site.
Hey...I just realized something...imagine someone making an unfounded allegation about someone else and others believing it!! Why...that NEVER happens! LOL  )(

Bolivar OH

Since you are guilty of giving out the site – please do so.

I was going to respond earlier but decided not too.  But now...... things have changed.

WHAT IS THE SITE ADDRESS!!!

Please!  - - - - tell me, tell me, tell me!!!!!

P.S. if there is any adult who is mature and emotionally intelligent it is you.  I am still a better S.O.B..  but I am working on it.  I promise I won't cause any trouble!!

P.S.S. my fingers are crossed.

Peanutsdad

Bolivar,

Actually, the issue is moot. I created a forum on ezboard called ParentsKorner which is filling in nicely for a lot of the mainstream moderates of single moms, single dads, step parents ect.

Singlemomz on ezboard had decided they wanted only single mothers, no remarried, engaged, no dads, no steps. Thats ok,, its their choice. I decided to provide a platform for all parents.

All the different sites provide a needed service to their own particular client base.

Yes, I have links to sparc's resources there, with credit to sparc :)

Anyone is welcome at ParentsKorner.