Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Apr 19, 2024, 07:45:38 PM

Login with username, password and session length

OT - A Few Good Lines

Started by Brent, Aug 10, 2004, 10:51:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brent

This post originally appeared on the "Fathers Issues" message board. - SPARC Admin

"A new poll says that if the election were held today, John Kerry would beat President Bush by a double digit margin. The White House is so worried about this, they're now thinking of moving up the capture of Osama Bin Laden to next month." -- Jay Leno

"President Bush says he has just one question for the American voters, 'Is the rich person you're working for better off now than they were four years ago?'" -- Jay Leno

"There was a scare in Washington when a man climbed over the White House wall and was arrested. This marks the first time a person has gotten into The White House unlawfully since President Bush." -- David Letterman

"President Bush said he was 'troubled' by gay people getting married in San Francisco. He said on important issues like this the people should make the decision, not judges. Unless of course we're choosing a president, then he prefers judges." -- Jay Leno

"This week, both John Kerry and Wesley Clark are making campaign appearance with the guys who saved their lives in Vietnam. Meanwhile, President Bush is campaigning with a guy that once took a math test for him." -- Conan O'Brien

"As you know President Bush gave his State of the Union Address, interrupted 70 times by applause and 45 times by really big words." -- Jay Leno

"The new Prime Minister of Spain has called the war in Iraq a disaster, and plans to bring his troops home as soon as possible. In fact, President Bush is so upset at Spain that he is now threatening to close down the border between Spain and the US." -- Jay Leno

"The White House has now released military documents they say prove George Bush met his requirements for the National Guard. Big deal, we've got documents that prove Al Gore won the election." -- Jay Leno

Kitty C.

Handle every stressful situation like a dog........if you can't play with it or eat it, pee on it and walk away.......

Amanecer

jurroppi1

please tell me you're not voting for Kerry (the man who wants to "put the courts back on the side of women" - as if they weren't unbalanced enough already).

Brent

I'm voting on the ABB ticket- "Anybody But Bush". I'd vote for Satan over Bush, but he isn't running.

Do I think Kerry is any good? Nope, he's slime just like Bush, but I just can't take four more years of George Bush Jr.  Hell, I'd vote for Idi Amin over Bush, except he's dead.

Nader =  Loser.
Kerry  =  Loser.
Bush =  Loser.

Of the 3, Bush is the worst by far.

Kitty C.

........None Of The Above on the ballot.  It chaps my hide to vote for the lesser of two evils, and if we had NOTA, and it got the majority vote, they'd have to scrap the candidates and get someone in there whom the public WOULD vote for.
Handle every stressful situation like a dog........if you can't play with it or eat it, pee on it and walk away.......

msme

Definitely, Kitty. You got it. I have been preaching this for years.

You never get a second chance to make a first impression!

msme

Brent, I usually agree with most of what you post for us but, once more, this country is faced with some very difficult choices. Please check out the link below. I got it in my email this morning. Sure made me think.

> Folks, it won't get any clearer than this. You owe it to yourself to look >at this piece. I frankly did not believe anything this descriptive would >make it's way to the 'open air waves', Look at it, listen to the words, >and then send this piece as far, and to as many, as you can.

>  http://www.scaryjohnkerry.com/vietnam.htm.  You move it along >with the arrows on the lower right of the picture.  There is an audio clip >accompanying the part on his post-war "testimony."

Brent

>Brent, I usually agree with most of what you post for us but,
>once more, this country is faced with some very difficult
>choices. Please check out the link below. I got it in my email
>this morning. Sure made me think.

Like I said, I don't think Kerry is necessarily any better than Bush, but at least I know how bad Bush is. He's put this country into the toilet, and his cronies are stealing everything that isn't nailed down. We're living in a Kleptocracy, basically.

I'm sure Kerry is a slimeball, because EVERYONE who gets to the position of running for President is a slimeball by definition. I'm sure I'll be complaining about Kerry in a year if he's elected, so don't think for a moment that I admire him or believe he's a good person. I don't. But he's not Bush, and that's what it comes down to this time. Bush is without a doubt the worst President this country has ever had.

msme

Okay, i guess we can agree to disagree :-)