Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Mar 29, 2024, 05:29:00 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Anyone familiar with this website?

Started by Hawkeye, Sep 14, 2004, 12:16:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hawkeye

http://www.indianacrc.org/index.html

Just looking for feedback, this seems like an excellent idea, a class action suit, against the states, in federal court for equal custody...  

They seem to have considerable support as someone in nearly every state has signed on to this, but being the natural skeptic I am at times, could this be too good to be true, or does it have the potential to be a dream come true?

The multi-state filing is scheduled for this coming Friday, Sept 17th and I jumped on the bandwagon and applied for and got appointed as my state's coordinator. (Ask and ye shall receive, eh? lol) Already I'm wondering if I'm in over my head or can somehow follow thru with this.

I've been told the only cost is a $150. filing fee, (which could be waived) the Indiana group is asking nothing, other than being the person to physically file the paperwork.  Since the Federal district courthouse is just a few minutes from my home, I figured why not... maybe it's just butterflies in my stomach, but I sure would appreciate some feedback from anyone here about this. Thanks!

StPaulieGirl

This is interesting. Hey, why not do it?  I don't see how you could get into trouble.

Let us know what happens.  If the group needs an attorney, I know one.  His name is John Edwards, and he has an impressive track record.  He'll be available November 3rd )(

jilly

ROFLMBO@John Edwards!!! I'm from North Carolina and this is one vote he won't be getting! LOL  Plus, he made his millions from medical malpractice cases. I don't see him giving a rat's a$$ about Father's Rights or what's best for our children. LOL
Thanks for giving me a good belly laugh for the day!!

Hawkeye

jilly (rhymes with silly, I suppose) I wasn't asking for your opinions (like an a$$hole, everyone has one) on politics and Father's (Non-Custodial parents) Rights, which apparently you don't give a rats a$$ about. Please stay on topic or just go away.

>ROFLMBO@John Edwards!!! I'm from North Carolina and this is
>one vote he won't be getting! LOL  Plus, he made his millions
>from medical malpractice cases. I don't see him giving a rat's
>a$$ about Father's Rights or what's best for our children.
>LOL
>Thanks for giving me a good belly laugh for the day!!

jilly

Number 1...that was totally uncalled for. I was responding to a comment made by StPaulieGirl. People make comments about other posts from time to time that aren't relevant to the topic in the thread.

Number 2...I wasn't providing my opinion to you on politics and Father's (Non-Custodial parents) Rights.  Again, I was responding to StPaulieGirl's post.

Number 3...How dare you presume that I don't give a rats a$$ about Father's Rights. My husband is a NCP and it makes my blood boil with the bullsh** he has to put up with at times.

And I wouldn't be holding my breath about me going away anytime soon if I were you.  As I stated above, there are times when a thread gets off topic and nobody else gets attacked by the original poster for doing so. Apparently somebody licked the red off your candy today.  

As for me being silly...what's wrong with that? While everyone here has serious issues and problems they deal with on a daily basis there's nothing wrong with being funny or silly to ease the tension.  Maybe you could buy a sense of humor with the clue you need.

jilly

P.S.  Maybe you should also read a little bit further and read the post I wrote under Fathers Rights Protester.