Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Apr 19, 2024, 01:54:04 PM

Login with username, password and session length

OT...Something to think about during the election season..........

Started by Kitty C., Sep 15, 2004, 08:11:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kitty C.

A friend sent this to me and I thought I should pass it on.........

Do you fancy working for a company that has a little more than 500 employees and has the following statistics?:

* 29 have been accused of spousal abuse
* 7 have been arrested for fraud
* 19 have been accused of writing bad checks
* 117 have directly or indirectly bankrupted at least 2 businesses
* 3 have done time for assault
* 71 cannot get a credit card due to bad credit
* 14 have been arrested on drug-related charges
* 8 have been arrested for shoplifting
* 21 are currently defendants in lawsuits
* 84 have been arrested for drunk driving in the last year ...

Can you guess which organization this is?

Given up yet?

It's the 535 members of the United States Congress. The same group that cranks out hundreds of new laws each year designed to keep the rest of us in line.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I have found myself contemplating lately of not even casting a vote for President.  Right now, I can't find anything good to say about either.  Now's the time for NOTA..........an additional alternative to any ballot.....'None Of The Above'.........

Don't get me wrong, I WILL be going to the polls....there's local races that I must participate in!  
Handle every stressful situation like a dog........if you can't play with it or eat it, pee on it and walk away.......

Hawkeye

That's precisely why each and every one of us must join the campaign for change...  

MYSONSDAD

On the band wagon and ready to roll!!!

If at all possible, maybe some posts on how we can participate would be helpful, too. I know you would be better with this.

http://www.ancpr.org/resolution.htm

When you first find yourself in Family Courts, sometimes it's hard to find where to turn. I talk with people all the time and most of the problem is they don't know where to go and they want to take part...

Many new folks here at Sparc just getting started.

MYSONSDAD

On the band wagon and ready to roll!!!

If at all possible, maybe some posts on how we can participate would be helpful, too. I know you would be better with this.

http://www.ancpr.org/resolution.htm

When you first find yourself in Family Courts, sometimes it's hard to find where to turn. I talk with people all the time and most of the problem is they don't know where to go and they want to take part...

Many new folks here at Sparc just getting started.