Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Apr 25, 2024, 10:28:13 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Fogiveness

Started by tulip, Oct 02, 2004, 07:42:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

msme

A week or so ago, I dreamt that I saw the pbfh & she greeted me with a big smile. She told me that she was seeing a great psychiatrist & was making great progress. Then she appologized for all the pain she had caused our family over the years & gave me a big hug. LOL

I told my son & he said,"Right mom, that's gonna happen, just like I am going to open the mailbox & find a support check." LOL

I used to plan how I could solve all our problems with her in ways that were not exactly legal. I also used to wish that since she was doing drugs anyway, she would get a bad dose & resolve it herself.

Actually, in all honesty, I think it would be easier for the kids to handle her death, than all the bs they endure, week after week. Now, though I just pray for her. (never thought I would do that) I ask God to open her mind & heart to his love & help her to realize how much she is hurting the kids. Then help her to get the help she needs.

So far, it hasn't done any good but I feel better about myself & I think that is a good thing.

Good luck & God bless

You never get a second chance to make a first impression!