Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Mar 28, 2024, 12:33:58 PM

Login with username, password and session length

My ex's boyfriend trying to put me away for good

Started by Nugo, Oct 11, 2004, 06:16:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nugo

My ex and I got into an e-mail fight tonight, and I told her on two occasions that "something would give," regarding my inability to pay child support combined with my full-time work and full-time school.  Her inferiority-complex b/f wrote this e-mail:

"THAT'S IT [NUGO]... AFTER REVIEWING YOUR TRACK RECORD,PAST AND CURRENT E-MAILS, YOU HAVE MADE YOUR MENTAL STATE AND POSSIBLY ILL INTENTIONS CLEAR!. TAKEN UNDER ADVISEMENT, I HAVE DONE THE FOLLOWING:

1. WE HAVE PUT YOU ON THE LIST (PICTURE INCLUDED) AT [your daughter's] SCHOOL AS A SECURITY RISK AGAINST [your daughter] AND HER MOTHER.

2. I HAVE SENT A COPY OF YOUR CURRENT AND PAST E-MAILS TO THE [state where we live] STATE POLICE, FAMILY COURT AND TO OUR SUPERVISORS. VIA E-MAIL AND HARD COPY VIA SNAIL MAIL.

3. COPIES OF ALL THIS WILL BE SENT TO THE [your state's] STATE AND LOCAL POLICE DEPARTMENT IN YOUR AREA.

YOU HAVE GONE TO FAR WITH THE THREATS."

What can I do to get this psycho. off my butt?  He's nuts!

MYSONSDAD

You could always say 'you fear for your life' and get an RO on him.

I want to know what you said in your e-mails! Must have been juicy!

As long as you did not threaten harm, I don't know what their looking for. Not much chance of Police involvement unless threats were made.

He might be calling your bluff, but I still want to read those e-mails!

I hope you printed them out and saved them. Could save your butt...

"Children learn what they live"

smtotwo

I sure hope you saved and printed out ALL of the e-mails that went back and forth!

If they ONLY show the ones you wrote and claim it ws all one-sided It ain't gonna be pretty!!

speciallady

As far as police actions-unless they can prove via a picture of you in front of your computer and that NO ONE else uses your computer--it will go no where...
contact their IP and let them know of the threats.

DO NOT communicate with him anymore---and if you use email to communicate with mom--keep it business-like and to the point.

Kitty C.

This is a threat against you too, Nugo.  I'd be taking this to the police myself.  And go to the school, also.

I agree that the e-mails may not be considered hard proof, but if ANYONE takes the b/f's e-mail seriously, they HAVE to take yours in the same vein.  It's all or none.

Don't let them walk all over you or push you around like this.  I would also consider an RO against him as well.
Handle every stressful situation like a dog........if you can't play with it or eat it, pee on it and walk away.......