Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Apr 19, 2024, 11:09:47 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Spanking and visitation

Started by steprealmom, Oct 12, 2004, 10:32:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

steprealmom

Thank you so much for sharing hopefully we can use some of the information you shared to help us thru our situation.  I am sorry you have had to go thru all that and I pray that it goes better for us.  I am glad that you now have visitation again.
We will hang in there...
Thank you soooo much!

onedaddy

BM can tell a story whenever she wants.  In our case, BM filed a change of circumstance last October to have DH's rights taken away stating that he was diagnosed with OCD in 2001 and he was physically and verbally abusive throughout the course of the marriage. Mind you it was diagnosed by BM and none of the above has ever been  brought up in the divorce or during any other court appearance until BM and SF decided they wanted to move out of state and DH rejected it.

Not only did the judge allow a hearing we are now involved in a very, ugly custody trial, that has cost us nearly $40,000.  With each and every allegation she has made from the far away past and present we have been forced to prove she lied, that makes a good 8 lies we have proved were such in the past year, yet they continue to allow these allegations to pass thorugh the courts.

She also states that DH and his father regularly hit the children which has never happened, but that thankfully the juge ignored.

I filed a contempt order against BM and originally it was rejected because I went to far in the past, maybe a year, yet she was allowed to go back 3 years.  You figure.  It's all in the wording or the gender.