Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Apr 19, 2024, 01:02:17 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Liz Taylor Abducts Child In Custody Dispute

Started by Brent, Jun 07, 2004, 01:19:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brent

From Glenn Sacks:

Some sad, though not surprising news. Some of you may recall our show Liz Taylor's Son-in-law Says Taylor, Daughter Kidnapped His Two Year-Old Son. Thomas McKeown, Elizabeth Taylor's son-in-law and the estranged husband of Maria Burton, says that Taylor has conspired with his wife to abduct his two year old son and has kept the boy hidden from him.

McKeown, who has not seen his little son since October of last year, was booted out of his son's life after his wife got a restraining order against him for alleged emotional abuse.

McKeown, a 49 year-old Wall Street executive, has been arrested twice for violating the order in efforts to "find out where my son was, who was caring for him, and find out about his well-being." According to Taylor's representatives, the boy is being held at an undisclosed location near Taylor's Bel Air mansion in the Los Angeles area.

Mike McCormick, Executive Director of the American Coalition for Fathers and Children, has been helping McKeown fight to get his son back.

According to the World Entertainment News Network, apparently McKeown is broke and has been defeated. He told the Network that he is giving up his fight for visitation with his son because "any such attempt would be resisted by his mother and grandmother."

"They will do everything they can to frustrate any efforts on my part to see my son," he says. "This is very evident. In order to save my son and myself needless suffering I wish to relinquish my parental rights and will wait until Richard is old enough to make up his mind to contact me on his own."

McCormick calls it a "perfect parentectomy."

My latest opinion column, National Fatherhood Initiative's Ad Campaign Insults African-American Fathers (Daily Breeze [Los Angeles], 5/25/04) (co-authored with Reginald Brass of My Child Says Daddy), concerns the NFI ad campaign which we discussed on His Side recently.

To express your view on the article, write to [email protected].

kitten

My bf's ex got a restraining order against him for "erratic behavior" on his part.  No history of abuse, just the sudden "fear" of it.  He still has e/o/w visitation, but he can't disipline his own children, wrestle with his sons, etc...etc...etc...because bm interrogates the children when they get home and finds something to twist around and find him in contept for.  She is trying to put him in jail so that she can gain full custody and move 3000 miles away to marry a man that she got engaged to 3 mo. after the separation.  She is harassing him through the courts and the court is enabling her to do this.  I sure hope the judge sees through her game at the move-away hearing.  The name of the game here is "victimhood and money".  My bf is almost out of money to fight this, but she has family that can afford to finance her abuse of her children, her ex and the system.  This child abuse should no longer be acceptable.

StPaulieGirl

Liza Minelli and her ventriloquist dummy husband?  Michael Jackson???  Liz doesn't have much room to criticize when it comes to marriages.

I wonder how Liz would like a line of picketers in front of her house, and all her public appearances?