Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Mar 28, 2024, 07:11:21 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Denied, denied, DENIED.

Started by All of us are family, Oct 20, 2004, 05:13:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

All of us are family

Well, I'm just about bursting with some news here.

A little background info:

I was served with a TRO, a motion for RO, and a PPP on Sept 24 along with the ex's declaration full of the usual allegations (wife threatening, screaming, harassing, taunting, flipping off the ex, ect). The TRO restrained me from allowing my wife at the exchanges of my son with the ex.
On Sept 29, because I didn't respond in writing to the TRO, the commissioner set another hearing on Oct 6 to allow me to enter my response in writing.

On Oct 6, I entered the court house and was handed declarations from friends that the ex had entered that day. The commissioner continued the hearing again to Oct. 20 (today), giving me two weeks to respond in writing.

Today, the ex and I approached the bench. The commissioner allowed her to speak first, giving her about 5 minutes. After her speech, which was all over the place, he let loose on her about how she can't control my response to situations, but she can control her response and that he didn't see any grounds to granting her the PPP or the RO. I didn't even get a chance to speak.

He denied her RO, and to boot, denied her PPP all in one swipe.

Needless to say, she was livid. She didn't even sign the order denying her motion. She just stormed out and left the court house.

Hopefully this will buy me about 3-6 months of peace!

joni

whew...glad to hear this.  let's hope this little slap of reality will put the Ex back on the straight and narrow...for your childrens' sake.  Good Luck.

MYSONSDAD

GREAT NEWS! She got her butt kicked and about time!

Maybe a few more judges like this, and we won't have all these bullsh!t RO's coming out of the woodwork. I think the perpetrators of these damned things need to be prosecuted. Should be criminal to make other parents pay for their lies.

You are so right, the only victims are the children. Enjoy your peace...

What a 'Kodak Moment'

"Children learn what they live"

joni

why would it be any different than being persecuted for filing a false police report?  it's the same difference!  but you'll NEVER see this in family court.  just like a party being held in contempt in family court for perjury....it's never happened.

kitten

We need more judges like this one!!!

All of us are family

This commissioner has been with my case since it's inception in 2000. He's seen/heard it all. All the unfounded accusations, the hours of litigation we've gone through to fine tune the PP, all the TRO's.

Even though I haven't always seen it at the moment, when I think back, he's always shoveled through the bull and kept my child's best interest at the fore front of his decisions. He definately lets me know when I haven't had my focus on my child.

He's kept ME in line, if not the ex and has been the inspiration for my signature quote.

I've been VERY blessed to have this commissioner residing over 98% of the hearings that I've had to go to.

You're right. I think if we had more commissioners/judges like this man, things would be better. Unfortunately, he's running for judge, which means that he probably won't be presiding in the family courts in the capacity he is now. So, even though he definately deserves to be a judge IMO, I'm definately NOT going to vote for him. ;-)

MYSONSDAD

I fully intend to prosecute. Also slander and deframation on charactor.
There is a case right now involving a State Police Officer and his wife filing a false RO. Just waiting for the results on that...

"Children learn what they live"