Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Mar 28, 2024, 03:33:28 AM

Login with username, password and session length

New Site, Large Audience, Need Your Input

Started by POC, Nov 07, 2004, 05:42:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

POC

The JohnKerry.com website has created a new website to stay up after the election. It is called Common Ground, Comon Sense. Let them know that common sense tells you that both parents are the best parent. I did my best to keep a certain segment of the previous website at bay. But, power is in numbers. I hope many from this site will join in that forum to let others know more than a select few would like for both parents to be allowed to be a meaningful part of their kids' lives. Here is a link -

http://www.commongroundcommonsense.org/index.php?

Kitty C.

Guess what I'm going to do?  I'm going to send them the SAME letter I wrote to Gov. Vilsack, the Iowa governor who was being groomed for the VEEP slot by Kerry.  AND that Gov. Vilsack had the foresight and common sense to realize that this is EXACTLY what our children, OUR FUTURE, needs!
Handle every stressful situation like a dog........if you can't play with it or eat it, pee on it and walk away.......

MYSONSDAD

Great post! Have passed it along, maybe we can send a message....
LOUD AND CLEAR

"Children learn what they live"

Peanutsdad

I checked out the site. Interesting to note,, womens issues have an entire forum.

Men are shoehorned into "Other Issues".

More of the same Kerry.

POC

I am happy to say that there is no longer a Men's Issues Sub-Forum. It is now called the Parental Rights Sub-Forum. I'm not asking for anything for fathers about their kids that I don't want mothers to be able to enjoy and share the responsibility for.

I didn't vote for Kerry because of kids. I voted for Michael Badnarik. But, I think it is a little bit of a cheap shot to rail on him about the design of his website, when no other candidate provides a forum at all to discuss issues of concern. The fact that they are seeking debate is to be commended. This is an opportunity to show them the error of their ways. Check out my thread on the site that shows Democrats blew it on the joint custody issue. I show where 85% of Massachusetts voters voted for a joint physical and legal custody referendum. That was 23% more voters in MA than voted for Kerry. Pointing these types of things out is how to get change, not name calling.

Peanutsdad

Look POC, Kerry has NEVER been a parents advocate, nor a fathers advocate.  He has never been interested in dads, nor equal parenting.

Look at his voting record, look at his platform. He was solidly aligned with feminists and every OTHER minority. NOT NCP's.

The democrats claimed the american people didnt hear their message,,, yes we did,, we just didnt like it. and we voted against it.