Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Apr 25, 2024, 03:58:38 PM

Login with username, password and session length

More games....(language)

Started by MixedBag, Nov 24, 2004, 11:29:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MixedBag

I'm posting this here (instead of on the Mother's Board) even though I'm posting this as a NCP/BM mainly because it happens to both fathers and mothers who are NCPs...

Called today to speak to my son....fake-wife answers the phone and once again I simply ask "May I speak to M please?"

Fake-wife puts the phone down and I clearly hear her call me a Bitch and then a few seconds later my son gets on the phone and says "Hi Mom!"

So typical...so predictable.....

The song line "the bitch is back" keeps going through my head, but then I think "Nope, she never left" and nope, I will never leave.

And I encourage other NCPs to stand their ground too and not to be run off by -- the bitches (or bastards) who answer the phone and can't maintain their composure in front of your children.....the kids know what's going on and one day the CPs will learn about their mistakes when it's too late for them.

joni

and let the muddy water that CP's throw roll off our backs.  At the last visitation, my SD asked me what a tramp was.  I asked her where she heard that word.  Mind you she's 7 y.o. She said she heard her grandfather (who her and BM live with) talking about me and grandpa called me a tramp.

I've never met the man.  I told SD that it's a bad word I don't like to talk  about and she should ask her grandfather what it means.

MYSONSDAD

Sad for the children, but they WILL someday learn where the love really comes from. Until then...

wendl

THE FOUR AGREEMENTS:

BE IMPECCABLE WITH YOUR WORD:

Speak with integrity.  Say only what you mean.  Avoid using the word to speak against yourself or to gossip about others. Use the power of our word in the direction of truth and love.

DONT TAKE ANYTHING PERSONALLY:
Nothing others do is BECAUSE OF YOU.  What others say and do is a projection of their own reality, their own dream.  WHen you are immune to the opinions and actions of others, you won't be the victim of needless suffering

DONT MAKE ASSUMPTIONS:
Find the courage to ask questions and to express what you really want.  COmmunicate with others as clearly as you can to avoid misunderstandings, sadness, and drama. With just this one agreement, you can completely transform your life.

ALWAYS DO YOUR BEST:
YOur best is going to change from moment to moment, it will be different when you are healthy as opposed to sick.  Under any circumstance, simply do your best, and you will avoid self-judgment, self-abuse, and regret.

:)

**These are my opinions, they are not legal advice**

joni

If you love his words, you'll be changed by his book.

//www.miguelruiz.com